Recent content by pjarcher

1. P

Instrument cluster

Hi George,what do you mean by CAN and MPX? What year did these start?
  2. P

Instrument cluster

Thankyou zuffen, the RAV4 cluster is nice and compact. Cheers pete
  3. P

Instrument cluster

Hi guys, Just dropping a quick line to pick your brains, I like the look of the 01 RAV instrument cluster, will 4 cylinder instrument clusters work with the 1uzfe? Peter
  4. P

Request assistance 1uzfe, a340e, tailshaft to 95 Hiace diff

And one more photo for an indication of what my ute will look like when finished, well not quite so rustic.
  5. P

1uzfe to Hiace diff Thanks gents for your input, a couple points, running a centre bearing is logical, the original pickups all ran a centre bearing, the front shaft will be 750mm long and the rear 1250ish. It looks like I'll need to get two custom drive shafts made to fit it together...
  6. P

Thankyou Gents. Jake, the slip yoke modification is not totally necessary, but if it was logical to be able standard tailshafts it might be worth it. Zuffen, that was my plan, but it always worth asking if there is a smarter/simpler way of solving the problem. Looks like it is time for me...
  7. P

G'day Guys, I'm writing a few lines to pick your brains. I'm putting together and old pickup, an 59 International AA110, these inters come in different sizes, from ute (750kg payload) to semi trailers. The chassis, drive train changed but the cab remained the same, I have the baby of the...
  8. P

G'day and a request for information

Cobb, Thank you, I hadn't picked up I. The coolant bleed requirements. I have a centre sump, with the huge engine bay that I have on the inter, I have heaps of vertical space to play with. Any hints on tail shaft setup? Peter
  9. P

G'day and a request for information

G'day Guys, I'll start with wow, there is a lot of information I this website and it's all aimed at making the Toyota v8 get up and go. Well done! I'll be honest, until 6 weeks ago I knew very little about the 1uzfe, I still only know a fraction of information but as I work through my...