Recent content by Philly#1 Lex

1. P

Military Check In - Active Duty and Prior Service members

Name: Terance Rank: SSgt (E-5) (test for TSgt soon) Branch: Air Force Job: 2W071 Munitions Systems (explosive supply basically) Years of Service: 8 and running Assignments: 1. Aviano AB, Italy Mar 01-Mar 08 2. Daegu AB, South Korea Mar 08 - Mar 09 3. Misawa AB, Japan Mar 09 SC400...
  2. P

Whipple W200AX?

Is it possible to fit a W200AX under the hood of a SC400/Soarer with a richwood manifold? Also what type of power would I be looking at with 6-8psi? And running those psi's do I need to drop compression or just add normal stuff like ecu, fuel pump, injectors, FPR and go to the dyno. I would...
  3. P

Is there a 180km Speed Limiter on the American SC400 ?

got my SC400 over 150mph in Italy pretty frequently. Maybe I got a ringer. But I run into the rev limter and a 6200 in 4th I am over 150 mph. US SC4 rocks:saevil:
  4. P

How do you prep your 1UZ to hold High boost?

Over the next couple of months I am prepping my 1UZ in my SC4 to get some sort of Forced induction. I am really leaning towards Twin screw whipple supercharger running about 18-20psi of boost. Whats the best way to hold this type of power. Looking for 450-500 rwhp on my SC4. Yes I know its...
  5. P

Anyone close to 300hp on IUZFE motor with stock internals?

umh, I don think you can compare the rav 4 and the SC400 by just looking the 1/4 mile times. 1/4 mile times come down to more than just hp. The new Rav 4 has atleast a new 5 or 6 spd tranny with is a hell of alot better than the early 1uz 4 spd tranny which is a dog as we all know. I think that...
  6. P

Cost of Supra (V160) Swap

I am going for the R154 myself now, so that extra 1500 or so can be use to help me with ecu and things of that like that:veryhappy
  7. P

Parts 2003 Lexus GS430 ****PARTS 4 SALE*** ENGINE!!!

When you take it out the car Lex it gains 75hp! :shrug: God I thought everyone knew that:smileysex
  8. P

Cost of Supra (V160) Swap

I think those prices are a bit high or brand new pieces from the dealership. Here Is how I was budgeting for the swap and I have an SC400. I see it like deals can always be made if you look and source from multiple sources. I "think" most people doing the swap would be looking for used parts...
  9. P

lexus v8 to getrag clutch-now available

Chris its not full anymore. hit me up.:shrug:
  10. P

lexus v8 to getrag clutch-now available

Chrisman Pmed you a week and some ago. hit me back. My home computer crashed and I need your info again. Later
  11. P

Look at what Philly Just won1

Yeah I think I have heard of that guy, he is a total jerk!:slaphappy JK Yeah I couldnt pass it up. Hopefully I get her up and running buy this summer. Hope to get more pics up when they arrive.
  12. P

Wanted WTB Ross Piston's

Man where are all the deals when I need them.:sorry: David you have to know someone with an extra pair? Anybody?
  13. P

Wanted WTB Ross Piston's

Looking for a set of ross 8.5:1 CR pistons. Used is fine as well. PM me with the price. Thanks
  14. P

Look at what Philly Just won1

How hard is it to rebuild a turbo yourself?