Recent content by pas4116

1. pas4116

Parts FS SC400 Complete 1UZ TT Kit!!!!!!!!!!!!

pm me with a price quote,very interested...this is one of the last piece's that i am needing..:yup:
  2. pas4116

quanto peso's home bre'
  3. pas4116

hey will you be interested in selling the ecu set-up seperate?
  4. pas4116

Parts sc400 coilovers

how much cash?
  5. pas4116

Parts 92 SC400 Semi part out

does anyone have a lower and upper oil pan....i cracked my upper one:crying:
  6. pas4116

New from Tennessee

whats up yoshi,what part of tn.? i'm in knoxville and have a sc400 turbo project going on right now,and also have a cressida that i am thinking of swapping.....
  7. pas4116

Q45 TB on Stock manifold

hey man,i have a q45 that i am about to use,it's only a few mm bigger than the stock sc unit....unless you really want to use it for looks or you just need every ounce of power for turbo app. i would just rework your stock unit alittle....you can get a few mm off your stock unit to match the...
  8. pas4116

Using Urathane for engine mounts

i do have a thread started on that,but i have kind of changed alot of stuff since then,so i will be getting back to my thread soon with pics,and whats going on with it..i have been outside of the usa for a while now,and i'm back,so i can get started on it again,i was supposed to be done with it...
  9. pas4116

Wanted need help fast.........

hey man how much? and by the way you clearwater area guys have been comming through strong with help........
  10. pas4116

Wanted need help fast.........

hey everyone out there in lex land... i am in need of a upper oil pan for a usa spec 95 sc400 i broke mine and need one fast so any help from anyone would be great, i have paypal and can pay fast.......
  11. pas4116

hey man pm sent,i figured it out,...damn i'm dumb
  12. pas4116

or if someone is kind enough to walk me through on how to turn on the pm function or you can email me at [email protected] if you don't want to post your personal phone number anyway will work...
  13. pas4116

hey,i am a complete idot when it comes to this forum...i can't figure out how to turn on the pm function,post pics or anything...i can give you a call or you can call me at 865-258-0005 anytime my name is eddie
  14. pas4116

yeah this is a 95 sc400 that i am doing a single turbo install on,so the engine is for that car,stock mount positions,i just broke my mounts taking the engine out,and the car has 300,000 miles on it,so since i have the engine out,and going turbo,i would like to upgrade the mounts to ether solid...
  15. pas4116

hey it's a 95 sc400 us model stock 1uzfe......