Recent content by OneBadNA1NSX

1. O

Toyota Fest 2008

:147: Looking good James!! Congrats :)
  2. O

My SC470 Driving Impression

Well, about two weeks or so, I was given the opportunity to drive the SC470, and get us lunch. Thanks a bunch David! :) I remember him telling me "give it some abuse, it was meant to handle it", right when I pulled it out of the driveway. My original impression was that it was going to be a...
  3. O

PRESIDENTS' DAY WEEKEND MEET at ORANGE COUNTY

David and Steve, you guys going to come out? :)
  4. O

This Thursday I am OFF

Pretty sure I will be there David.... Will let you know by weds :)
  5. O

rear mount turbo

David and Steve, you guys are crazy! Let me know when our next gathering is. :)
  6. O

Lexus Meet OC and SGV

Here we go guys, more pics!!
  7. O

Lexus Meet OC and SGV

James, have fun in Vegas!!! Video is up btw! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SGOyl5eyBh8
  8. O

All Show.. No Go... Yet!

NICE!! Glad to see it's comming along well David! Sorry I couldn't make it out on Sunday guys! I'll catch you guys next time!
  9. O

Pics White Vertex and Black Autocouture SC

Not bad James! Shoulda called me to come out and photoshoot : ) Nice rims! I still like the HP Evo's better tho!
  10. O

Newbie here!

I didn't know Steve posted here too! haha What's up!! Okay heres some good one before I head back to college... :)
  11. O

Newbie here!

I'll start off with this, LOL! Post your captions!! :)
  12. O

Newbie here!

And the door isn't fully fixed! Doesn't open on the inside! David and I figured that out when everyone left... LOL!! Pics are comming!
  13. O

Newbie here!

Hey what's up everyone? I'm Eric, and I'm new here! Know some people here, and am looking to learn more about everything cars in general. I might be the youngest member here (17)? But yeah, i'm looking forward to learning new information. Oh yeah, I also always bring my cameras everywhere...