Recent content by olskool

1. O

who has played with cams???

The point I was making with the torana was, in the wet it was nearly undrivable, it was unreliable and you could never use all the power it made. The car would have been faster without as much power and probably more fun to drive. Just something to think about.
  2. O

Solid or Simi Solid Engine Mounts

just to step back a bit, Noltec sold out to Whiteline and have continused to sell as whitelin pro ( i think that was their name ). Try the whiteline page and see if they have what you are after.
  3. O

DenZel.... ask yourself when are you going to 7000-7500 rpm on the the street? I use to have a torana, with a massively worked 5lt, toploader manual and ford rear end running 3 to 1 diff ratio, and in first gear at 6200rpm you were hittign 100 kph and the thing was built to go to 8000rpm. With...
  4. O

Project Thread Corona

man I have never seen a two door rt104. I've both the wagon and sedan, which was worked over on a shoe string budget and it ended up quick enough to get a bit of a rep, but never ever ever thought these thing were made. Just proves you can learn new things on strang places. lol
  5. O

only being standard bottom end and heads, i think rev limit would be a conservative 6500-7000 rpm. This is meant to be a streeable motor, horsepowerwise somewhere around 350 na hp at flywheel. My main quandry is that i don't want anything too agressive but at the same time it's a lot of money so...
  6. O

thanks Zuffen, I have already been to their page a few times, but i more looking for ppl that have actually installed them so i can get an unbiased train of thought.
  7. O

1UZ in E.H Holden

nah it's a V6 conversions crossmember designed for a front sump commodore V6. He would need to have the motor alot more forward to to use a front sump setup. I have used a soarer front sump and the same crossmember setup in my project and it only just fitted between the two crossmember rails. I...
  8. O

Hey guys I am in the planning stage of building a NA motor for my project. What i am looking for is people that have done cam changes, and if so what were there results. The basis of the motor will be a standard bottom end, standard heads, big exhaust, itb's and and autronic computer. At this...
  9. O

1UZ in E.H Holden

I don't think that's a sway bar up front guy's, I think he has converted it to a torsion bar setup. Looking closely at the photos there are no coilovers, and the " swaybar links" back to the control arms are very heavy. If the car is setup to point and shoot then a hollow torsion bar might be...
  10. O

Wanted ls 400 front sump set up

have found a sump, but thanks to every one for their help
  11. O

sorry dude the mid sump was cracked during removal, so it was chucked a far while back. if you are interesed in selling yours though let me know a price.
  12. O

really? any idea how much you would want for one? how do you feel about freighting to australia??
  13. O

like half the ppl around here, I'm looking for a full front sump setup. Looking to purchase outright coz my old center didn't match up to the new cross member and it got cracked in the process. I'm in Canberra, so if any one has one let me know. Cheers
  14. O

Parts Any Interest in 92 SC400 shell (w/ body damage at no extra charge =P)?

do you still have the radio head, and security pin??? if so how much do you want for them???