Recent content by newzero01

1. N

AZ: 2 1uz's spotted in Phoenix JY

lol havent gone yet i had to work today at 2 and i live tucson not enough time
  2. N

dropping a 1uz

how long does it take to take out a 1uz and tranny my friend and i are going to a upull it place and i was wondering how long it would take.
  3. N

im pretty sure they are the original post was awhile ago but im hoping i get lucky and like i said its worth the drive just to go look and see if i can find a gem
  4. N

im headed to phx from tucson friday after next thanks for the heads up... its 50% off on tuesdays at that location and mondays at the other... THATS 107 FOR A COMPLETE ENGINE!!!!!
  5. N

hello from a n00b

i was pretty sure i'd have to... so from what i've read it just drops in (with the aid of the mounts) no need to mod anything on the frame or anything else like that right?
  6. N

hello from a n00b

hey guys my plan is to put a 1uz in an 84' corolla but i cant seem to find anyone who can help me with how to mount it... does anyone know what i'll need to do? and you may be wondering why i posted it in this forum... well thats because its going to be a off road car... like score 500 type...