Recent content by muzza

1. M

Wanted Rear sump wanted

Got one Hi Guys, I found one at a Jap importers. Wasn't cheap but it is in good nick and the project is still moving... For sale. 1 front sump.... Cheers Muz
  2. M

Trade Rear sump wanted

Got One Hi Udlman, Thanks for the reply. I found one at a Jap importers. Wasn't cheap but it is in good nick and the project is still moving...bolting the sump up this arvo over a few cold ones. Cheers Muz
  3. M

Wanted Rear sump wanted

Bump to top.... gotta stay ahead of Shuey
  4. M

Wanted Rear sump wanted

Hi guys, I am chasing a complete rear sump setup for a 1UZ. Please let me know if can help. I have a Front sump to swap if that helps. Cheers Muzza (Maitland NSW Australia)
  5. M

Trade Rear sump wanted

Hi guys, I have a front sump setup that I would like to trade for a rear sump to keep my project rolling. Please let me know if can help. Cheers Muzza (Maitland NSW Australia)
  6. M

Trade Swap Front Sump for Rear Sump

Rear sump wanted Hi guys, I have a front sump setup that I would like to trade for a rear sump to keep my project rolling. Please let me know if can help. Cheers Muzza (Maitland NSW Australia)
  7. M

Wanted Carbon Canister

Hi Guys, I need a carbon canister to suit a 1UZ. Does anyone have one lying around? Preferably in OZ. Cheers Muzza
  8. M

Newbie Questions

1UZ motor what to check/upgrade or Change Hi guys, Thanks for the help so far. I check the spark plug leads and they are 1992 - this makes my motor 15yrs old, I have know idea of how many k's the motor has done, so what would you guys be checking, changing or upgrade while the motor is out...
  9. M

Newbie Questions

Thanks Thanks Gloverman - my experience with this stuff is 0... Cheers Muz
  10. M

Newbie Questions

Hi Everyone, I am a newbie so i need your help. I have a 1UZ that I am in the process of transplanting into my Toyota Landcruiser FJ40. I bought the motor in a Celsior frontcut and over the past few days i have pulled the motor out of the frontcut, stripped the wiring harness and removed...