Recent content by mercexus

1. M

speedometer Question

Re hall sensor Thank's mate for the info, any ideas on a particular model and year toyota trans that i need to look for? cheer's Steve
  2. M

w201 mercedes 190e

It's got a steering box, The motor and trans turned up on friday yahhoo and they look more impressive out of the car gotta hand it to the japanese they sure can create an awesome motor,looking at the rear of the engine can already see the exhaust manifold is going to have to be changed, but...
  3. M

speedometer Question

Can anyone help I have a problem concerning the ls 400 engine and factory auto trans swap to my merc 190e about how you drive the speedometer the merc is cable driven and the ls400 auto has a magnetic pickup on it? any assistance would be greatly appreciated .. thank's mercexus out:eek:
  4. M

w201 mercedes 190e

waiting for my 1uzfe and auto, to show up on transport not to far off I hope,Have chosen this combination mainly based on specific attributes of all alloy (light weight high performance,latest engine technology, and reliability and of course dollar value and could not find any other motor that...