Recent content by mdcmotorsports

1. M

A341E Help

I just tried pulling the codes on my 95 SC400. The od light blinks 3 times, then 8. I see no code 38 on any troubleshooting chart. Help please.
  2. M

General help

I found the fix to my headlights being dim. I'll have a complete write up on how to change not only the bulbs out, but also new plugs. Also, I found a great site dealing with the A340. http://www.toyotaholics.com/support/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=19
  3. M

General help

1995 SC400. The TRAC light is on, and under the hood appears to be the same traction controll device as a MKIV supra. There is a button next to the auto shifer that is labled TRAC.
  4. M

Project Thread SC400T (Lextreme's Version)

*Subscribed* Is garbage grove still 714?
  5. M

Welcome Supra Owners

The supras have followed me. Im being stalked by mark 3's.....
  6. M

Bearings

^ Exactly. Every bearing will have a number on it, if the company who sold it to you didnt' erase it. Try www.bocabearings.com and you should be good to go.
  7. M

General help

I need some help with this car. Im going to post every thing thats been piling up: 1. I need a master (drivers) window switch. Don't care what color. As long as it works and is under $75. 2. I need a drivers side seat belt assembly. Gray color. 3. When I turn on my overdrive, the light...
  8. M

Race Car Replicas SL Coupe w/TT 1UZ

Won't let me see any of the pictures due to not being a member....
  9. M

Clever Idea

Awesome & great idea!
  10. M

engine starts and then stalls

Im thinking that you may have a fuel pump/fuel filter/delivery problem. Sounds almost like its using all the fuel out of the rails and then dies.
  11. M

Name That Piston

Tiz my guess also.
  12. M

Seller Feedback I got robbed by JVG Motorsports

WOW. I don't even know what to say. FWIW, a true TO4S has a fat/big shaft compaired to any other to4 or t3.
  13. M

550 bhp engine for $36,000

100% guaranteed they do. Both of those race engines run off of pure ethanol. :unitedstates:
  14. M

550 bhp engine for $36,000

True, but man they are fun while they last. My right foot used to love them.....
  15. M

Parts who has exhaust flanges?

I know of a place that can make them, but they will need your exhaust gaskets. :-)