Recent content by litldv8

1. L

3750 4000 rpm limit

Just a thought? Pins 9&10 on the small connector If I ground pin 10 I would have first If I ground both - second If I ground pin 9 - third Am I close?
  2. L

3750 4000 rpm limit

Jim - I have wired it to the back of the speedo head I have not done anything with the neutral start wiring It has a manual behind it and I have wired the starter straight to the starter relay in the factory fuse box Are you suggesting that I need to put 1 of the shift solenoids to earth? I...
  3. L

3750 4000 rpm limit

I have hooked it pin 2 in the smaller e9 connector - spd speed sensor 1 if it was the number of pulses from the vss, why does it do it in every gear regardless of speed but directly relational to rpm?
  4. L

3750 4000 rpm limit

1992sc400 with 40 40 40 pin ecu I have put it all into a Hilux I had a few dramas with knock sensors Firstly new dead sensors then wrongly boxed sensors But finally sorted I now have a 3750 rpm rev limit It will rev out properly sitting still It has a manual gearbox behind the motor If I...
  5. L

Knock sensor

I should add it is all in a hilux
  6. L

Knock sensor

I torqued the new sensors to 33 ft lbs
  7. L

Knock sensor

rather than start a new thread code 52 55 I have replaced both knock sensors I have checked continuity from the plug at the back of the motor to the ecu I have not checked it from there to the knock sensor but it looked fine, I will have to pull the manifold off to check that and have...
  8. L

Knock sensor

Thanks Exactly what I needed Neil
  9. L

Knock sensor

Hey all Anybody aware of what is the correct tension for new knock sensors. It is a 1992 sc400 Thanks neil
  10. L

code 42

pretty well is not very well which makes me sad panda I will get the old fuel gone and reset the codes and report back
  11. L

code 42

hi it doesn't run bad - runs pretty well just the light is on they were replaced by a mate who works for Australian computer co one of the injector driver tracks was damaged but has been repaired. neil
  12. L

code 42

hi all to start off 92 1uz into rzn 149 hilux manual not auto I have the motor running well but code 42 I seem to remember reading somewhere to put pin 76 to ground nothing else for this? I also have codes 52 and 55 but I hope that they will be just be a tank full of 2 year old fuel for...
  13. L

1UZ VVTi hits a "wall" at around 4.5krpm

should the pcv/catch can be plumbed in after the maf not before?
  14. L

92 Lexus Sc400 40/40/40 wiring diagram?

so to the ignition switch it goes
  15. L

92 Lexus Sc400 40/40/40 wiring diagram?

so m rel goes to the earth side then even though it is a 12v pos output?