Recent content by Lexus94

1. L

Hi Justen , how are things going , can you email me at [email protected] , what to chat to you...

Hi Justen , how are things going , can you email me at [email protected] , what to chat to you about the turbo's you were running in you car . Cheers Mario
  2. L

Single Turbo 1UZ MKII Supra Project

Looks good My only concern is that it's a 1995 so be careful with how much Hp you go for as it has the smaller conrods in it .
  3. L

Wanted wanted 1uzfe rods

I have a full set of 1991 1UZ rods that had been balanced and also have ARP rod bolts , Asking Aust$200 but the freight may be a killer .
  4. L

Parts 1UZ-FE and Soarer Parts

Hi KC , Yes they are still available .
  5. L

Wanted US WTB: Early 1UZ Rods

Are you still looking for a set of 1UZ rods , I have a set that were balanced and have ARP Rod Blots . Asking Aus$250 ono + postage .
  6. L

1uz oil pumps and forced induction

I ran a Blown SBC Methanol race engine for years and that thing had 125psi cold and around 85/90psi hot , Idle @2200rpm on 60W oil ,Never hurt a bearing in all the years I ran it , ran easy safe tune . because of the track (Townsville) still run 7.0 @ 203mph .
  7. L

Hi Justen , reply sent about cams .
  8. L

Hungryforinfo , I sent you a reply . Let me know what you want to do . Cheers .
  9. L

Update , ECU , Brakes , Front Accumulators , suspension , Timing Belt are sold .
  10. L

The full brake set are sold sorry guys .
  11. L

1UZ Rods

I know this is an old thread , But I have a 1994 UZZ32 and it has the smaller rods , I think mine was 8/94 or 11/94 and also 10.5:1 pistons . From what i know they went to the smaller rod in August of 1994 .
  12. L

Hi , I am in Mission Beach , about 1.1/2 hours south of Cairns .
  13. L

Set of pre 94 Balanced con rods with L-19 ARP Rod Bolts AUS$250ono Lextreme Cams Stage II Cams .Intake only used for a few weeks and exhaust never been used , $600 ono Used Toyota Timing Belt , did about 800K's Like new , $35 ono 1991/93 Tail Lights in very good nick , $80.00 ono Full...
  14. L

MSD Ignition ?

Thanks mate That is some nice work , I knew it could be done . I could never find someone to do that UP here .
  15. L

MSD Ignition ?

Hi Guys , I have been doing some work on my engine and sitting there looking at the Ignition (Distirbutor's ) Does anyone know of or seen someone run anything other then the two stock Distirbutors in the 1UZFE ? What I was thinking was could you run ONE MSN Distirbuter on say the right hand side...