Recent content by leeky

1. L

Parts Apexi S-AFC for £1

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170181696257 Clearing out all the stuff i didnt use on my 1UZ MA61, so there is a bargain to be had here with this :)
  2. L

1UZ Manual Conversion, ECU Resisitor?

Im running a 96 UK UCF20 1UZ using a 96 J-Spec UCF21 ECU. There is supposed to be a connection on the ECU that connects to the auto box/ecu. When an auto box is not plugged in there is a check engine light and i want to know which pins i need to put the resistor onto in order to stop this happening.
  3. L

HELP! 1UZ/MA61 ECU pinouts!

Hi Guys Im in a right pickle. I have 1day left to get the wiring done on my 1UZ powered MA61. I need to connect everything in to start the engine and connect in anything on the car loom like dash etc I really need Pinout diagrams for the 1UZ engine loom (96) and pinout diagrams for the two...
  4. L

standard ecu, just wondering which wires i need to cross so that it thinks an autobox is there. Also does anyone know which ecu connectors i need to cross to make it set itself to Neutral so that it doesnt try to change gears. Thanks, Lee
  5. L

Does anyone know anything about a resisitor you can put on the 1UZ loom so that when using a manual box you dont get an engine light because it cant see the auto box? Cheers Lee
  6. L

Free Free LS400 OEM Fuel Pump

Thanks for the offer dude, but i've since bought a walbro :) cheers anyway ;)
  7. L

EGR kit fitment question

yeah MK3 Supra Turbo and the Soarer. think there is one for sale try www.mkiiisupra.net
  8. L

EGR kit fitment question

lol Go R154 for the gearbox :) Easy to pick up for £200 and the strongest box toyota ever made. Your car will be awesome when its done :hail:
  9. L

EGR kit fitment question

Steve, Im running an R154 5 Speed manual from a mk3 supra turbo. I havent transplanted the engine as yet, still waiting on a clutch and flywheel etc. But have decided to tackle the EGR sensor problem after the engine goes in. I have sourced a j-spec ECU and will use this if need be as it wont...
  10. L

EGR kit fitment question

Hi Tony, Yes its deffo a UK engine, came out of a 96 UCF20. It must have been a very short run revision of the engine not to have a temp sensor. Its not a problem as if it causes an engine checklight i may simply get hold of a J-Spec ECU so that it doesnt look for the sensor. Im in Reading...
  11. L

EGR kit fitment question

Cheers fella ;)
  12. L

EGR kit fitment question

Thanks for the info. Its a UK Spec engine which i believe is identical to the US spec engine. I guess your right. I'll just drive it (eventually when its in the car) and see if the ECU complains about it :)
  13. L

EGR kit fitment question

Ahh i get ya. Nope dont have that connector on my engine :no: :bigeyes2:
  14. L

EGR kit fitment question

Cheers :) thanks for the info
  15. L

EGR kit fitment question

Hey guys. Just got my lextreme EGR kit. Bolted all the blanking plates on no problem - perfect fit :) But there are two things im not sure of... 1) Where exactly am i supposed to put the resistor? The connector i pulled off the EGR valve has 6 pins so not sure which to connect the resistor...