Recent content by Lambo

1. Lambo

Sc400 abs brakes and sensors

ABS and upright issues Hi Blackuzz31, Interesting you should say that, I have the Soarer suspension x member etc all setup on my build board with the Soarer upright. I then swapped over to the GA70 I expected the KPI or something to be a major difference, but that was not the case, I checked...
  2. Lambo

Thanks guys for your help, If I can't find an definite answer, I will just go with the original Soarer then it will match the ABS ecu and the original rear sensors etc , as brakes are somewhat important. The Supra upright with the shorter arm came from a MA/GA70 it measures very similar but has...
  3. Lambo

Hi Guys, I am still beavering away on my project with the brake /upright change, I have a set of Supra uprights, that have the ABS toothed wheel mounted behind the drive flange, it has 96 teeth, and I have the original Soarer upright, that has it's toothed wheel behind the axel shaft it has 48...
  4. Lambo

1990 LS400 Brake upgrade

Supra brakes Guys, Nobody out there got a set they can throw a tape over for me. Regards Lambo
  5. Lambo

BMW V12 Project

Lmp hi Justen , I have to admit that the lmp is a nice looking car, very similar styling to a mates m8 replica, this M8 was built in a home garage by Russell seated, with only pictures and a hot wheels size model to go from a true credit to his abilities. But I have to finish my Countach...
  6. Lambo

BMW V12 Project

Bmw m70 mounting spot Hey John, Fran has built this, it has your name all over it, so you now have somewhere to install your engine, if and when you get it lol http://www.gt40s.com/forum/rcr-forum-rcr40-slc-p4-mkiv/39805-l-m-p-track-race-debut-4.html Graeme
  7. Lambo

BMW V12 Project

bmw v12 progress Hi John, Any more progress, the reason I ask is look what I came home with 2 days after xmas, just gotta get it to run properly before I pull it from the 750.Hope it doesn't take me 5 yrs to get it going but knowing me it probably will lol Came very close to joining my two 1uz...
  8. Lambo

1990 LS400 Brake upgrade

Supra brake upgrade Hi guys, I am still beavering away on my Countach project, can any one tell me the dimensions for the supra jza80 alloy callipers, I believe they are the ones to use. I have a Sc400 91 suspension to fit them too, I have wheels with a 25 pos offset and I will need adaptors...
  9. Lambo

TurboCharged 1UZ : hesitating while accelerating

1UZ temp sensor hi Jessy, this is from a sc400 1992 manual it should help Regards Lambo
  10. Lambo

Mitzi GTO TT Head Problem

Thanks guys for all the suggestions, i did strip this motor about 5 years ago to find out why it always used water, and found cracks in the heads between the cylinders to the water jacket that some clever person in Japan had welded up and then ground off the welds, not the brightest. The old...
  11. Lambo

Mitzi GTO TT Head Problem

Hi Guys, i realize its not a 1uz but i need your expert opinions really bad, my Gto TT needed a new waterpump so i replaced it no problem been there before not a major, refitted timing belt correctly, turned over several revs by hand no problem, turned over by starter with plugs out all ok, went...
  12. Lambo

Think the world has gone crazy

I think a case of pc gone crazy, or politicians with two much time on their hands http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/eu/8897662/EU-bans-claim-that-water-can-prevent-dehydration.html Regards Graeme
  13. Lambo

How to wire up a 1uz

hey Sideshow, i was not trying do do you outta work,i know you don't get work from here anymore, just thought i would post it up, having read the details of that wire it post it's enough to make your head spin, and the really hard stuff that you have in your head is not available on there, so...
  14. Lambo

How to wire up a 1uz

Hi guys, I stumbled onto this in my travels, did a search did'nt find it, don't think its been posted before, but anyway lots a good info on how it's done. http://www.oldschool.co.nz/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=29128 Best Regards Graeme
  15. Lambo

DIY Smoke Machine for Leak Testing?

diy smoke machine Hi John, if its any help, i have always used a piece of muslin, or cheeze cloth as its called, just setfire to it put out the flames, let it smolder, and it gives all the smoke you will ever need for cheap, may not be a idea around petrol but i have used this method for years...