2. K

Parts FS: (ACT-Australia) Celcior half cut 1UZ-FE, 4spd auto

still for sale, any offers?
  3. K

Pictures inside dizzy cap?

cheers will check it out :)
  4. K

Pictures inside dizzy cap?

Anyone got any pics handy of the innards of a 1UZ distibutor? pic with cap off, and rotor in and a pic with rotor off, and even the underside of rotor mabey. Cheers Dan
  5. K

Well if you "could" have got a whole crown for $1500 good on ya. i have just put the price on it that it has cost me to purchase and half the cost of the delivery to here. then added ONO on the end.
  6. K

Hey guys, Totoya Celsior/Lexus LS400 Half cut 1UZ-FE 4L V8 motor with 4 speed auto. Compression Test numbers from sheet provided with motor. No1 No2 No3 No4 No5 No6 No7 No8 220 205 220 220 200 220 220 205 The wiring loom is damaged but everything is there, computer etc. has extra set of...
  7. K

Video 1976 Chrylser Centura with Toyota Crown V8

yeah i am the 2nd owner, a realative owned the car, they had it since new. way out in central VIC, (i think i covered a tad over 2000km in the LTD in the 4 days i was away, had a day pit stop at the grandparents) conversion starts after i sort out rego transfer and what not, once its in my name...
  8. K

Anthony's TT Burnouts and Brenton's Centura

dont suppose anyone has the vids etc from this thread? links are dead
  9. K

yeah i nelary got talked into using the std gearbox with a standalone computer from another model car, but everwhere else seems to say that they aint that good, and the main attraction with the C4 is that i can build them myself, and i have all the bits left over from when i had my turbo 351...
  10. K

i just bought a Centura to put the 1UZ i have in a celcior half cut laying out the back, then i come across this thread, loving the engine bay space that i am going to be dealing with, plenty of room for turbo dumps. am aiming for straight LPG with twin turbo's on mine, and adapting a C4 3spd...