Recent content by JTeas

1. J

Getting the A/c working

I have everything done but the wiring having trouble figuring it out. Thanks
  2. J

Getting the A/c working

I have done a 1uzfe swap in a 93 4 runner what do i need to do to get the A/C working?
  3. J

Bad Hesitation 1uzfe in 93 4runner

It ended up being one of the coils, it is running fine now. I am still going to get the other diogonistic port to put on it.
  4. J

Anyway to check the mass air flow sensor?
  5. J

I don't have the one out of the car but I can get it. The scanner I am using will read from that type port, it would read the one on the 4runner before the swap. What all would be needed to hook the other one up if I go get it?
  6. J

No codes if I unplugg it it won't run, any idea why a computer won't read my ecu. It will give me the code for the air flow if I unplugg it.
  7. J

Speed sensor connections

Thanks will give that a try
  8. J

Speed sensor connections

Does anybody know I found a picture that said it is Toyota but it shows they are different I just want to be sure.
  9. J

It was running fine drove it to get my exaust put on and about 20 miles later it will not exelerate under load. Motor will rev fine in park but I put it in gear and it has no power I have to feather the gas to get it to go. Plus a computer will not read my ecm, it will give codes with the cel...
  10. J

Wiring problem on 1UZFE swap

It was the coupler it will shift now
  11. J

Speed sensor connections

Are the pin connection's the same from a 1990 ls400 to a 1993 4runner, I have the diagram's for the ls400 but I can't find it on my 4runner diagram's.
  12. J

I have the problem figured out the coupler that came with my prerunner adapter is floating back toward the case, have been on the phone with inchworm and they are sending me a old style coupler that is press on so it will stay. It will be here the end of next week will find out for sure then.
  13. J

That is it will pull my transfer case back off Thursday and check it out.
  14. J

Thanks will do