Recent content by josh bee

1. J

Pinout for Ecu 89661-50170

Got it sorted! The pinout was correct, I had inadvertently flooded the motor in the process of testing. Blew the fuel out and changed the plugs (to copper ones) and she fired up as soon as I turned the key! Only error code I'm getting is traction control (which isn't connected) so I'm stoked...
  2. J

Thanks George_R, unfortunately that site didn't cover my model but its a great one to keep in mind!
  3. J

Hi guys I'm having a lot of trouble locating a diagram for my ECU, its a 89661-50170 (34-22-16-28 layout) from a UCF 1X Celsior. http://www.toyodiy.com/parts/xref?s=89661-50170&mJ=on&mG=on The loom had been wired for a later (UCF2X) ecu that didn't match the motor and I am now just trying to...
  4. J

Parts Eaton M112 supercharger suit 1UZ + more Syd, Australia

also have some polished headers unused to throw in for you whingers out there
  5. J

yeah im good mates with pete, and jas that owns the landbruiser is a club member. i know how much pete paid for it and i paid more than that ad too.. like i said im pretty negotiable but im not taking 3800..
  6. J

yeah thats it haha, need it gone so pretty negotiable..
  7. J

Eaton M112 supercharger, yella terra snout, bullet manifold, modified fuel rail and injector loom to suit different injectors, speedflow fittings/braided line, belt, wolf3D ecu, all to suit lexus 1UZ $5000 negotiable I need this gone asap to fund new project! Blower is near new, only vehicle its...