Recent content by JohnnyStaff

1. J

Parts Brand new trans go hd shift kit selling for 1/2 price! 55.00 shipped!!!

Would this be a good alternative to a v/b upgrade from IPT or level 10?
  2. J

Wanted Engine Wiring Harness, NON-VVT

just checked wire harness in great condition all connectors there
  3. J

Wanted Engine Wiring Harness, NON-VVT

I have a complete harness off a 93 ls400 I'll do for the150 shipped offered by the other guy. I'll take a closer look at it when I get home but I'm pretty sure all the connections are in good condition
  4. J

Parts 92 LS400 OEM wheels

I have 3 15" factory wheels for a 92 ls400. all in decent condition, one has some pretty good road rash; they would make good spares instead of having donuts looking to get $30+shipping each or $75+shipping for all. They are in Texas you can text 210-954-6452 if interested i dont have the...
  5. J

Wanted Ignitors

i'm in texas I have a set of 123's those were in the 90-92 i think I also have a set of 210 i think they were 93-94 i'm pretty sure
  6. J

Wanted Ignitors

i have a set off a 92, $30 and they're yours
  7. J

Parts 1992 LS400 Parting Out,

center console lid!
  8. J

oh and the driver door handle and visor clips, sorry i'm just remembering everything i need slowly
  9. J

oh and that passenger fender
  10. J

Does the guage cluster still work? if so how much?
  11. J

Installing Megans--what bushings should I buy?

well i finally got it:cool:...freezing didn't work, squishing it with the vice didn't work, I didn't want to take it all off againg to try making some groves. What I ended up doing was hitting all the exess with sandpaper and got it all the way down to where it fit back on the car. I was gonna...
  12. J

the pictures are what it looks like now, everything is in, but the bushing is swollen out so bad it wont fit on the car. i have the arm sitting in my freezer right now hoping it will all shrink and fit itself....
  13. J

sorry I misspoke, the bushings aren't to small they are actually too big. i left the millimeter sized ring in the arm i figured it should be there because i'm following the lexls tutorial and in his picture its still there. I burnt out the old bushing so theres no reusing it. whats happening is...
  14. J

Hey cali kev did you get your parts in yet?i got the new control arms in and they were a perfect fit I'm having trouble with the lower control arm bushings though.they are a little to small did your guy have any problems installing them on yours? If so how did he get then in? Our do you have any...
  15. J

oh dang, thanks for the heads up, that will save me a whole lot of a hassle I'll probably try out the parts geek then