Recent content by jgscott

1. jgscott

Which LS Factory Wheel is this ?

OK I screwed up. Mine is a 1994 not 1194. This pic is not my car.
  2. jgscott

Which LS Factory Wheel is this ?

Hi, Can someone please help me. I just purchased a very nice low miles 1194 LS400. I want to know if someone can please tell me what year LS ( LS400 or LS 430 ) this wheel is on. Model and year. Thanks. The picture is below. Someone may have put this on that year from a LS430 but I have not...
  3. jgscott

Aftermarket pulley / damper

Hey can you post some pics of the Dampner please. And how much did it cost ? It is a standard size correct ?
  4. jgscott

Crank Pulley/Damper Weight- HELP ???

Ok thanks, can you post a few good pics of it please. Thanks. Also I'm a little confused about something ???? You used the crank pulley to trun down the Boost ?
  5. jgscott

Thanks guys. I hope some of you are not trying to say that a different lighten and or both, smaller diameter crank pulley can't increase engine performance or hp . Getting to put on my Flame Retardant Web Suite !
  6. jgscott

Ok 1st , all theory and opinions aside. I'm am trying to get the weight of the Stock Damper and pics for a 97 + up. 1UZ or 3Uz Crank damper. 2nd that was not the only dyno, others have proven a gain and it can let your motor rev freerer thru slow rpm bands. 3rd lighten and underdriven...
  7. jgscott

Nope. Trying to get a few of these custom made. They made 15 hp & 21 tq on the C36 AMG . http://www.abedinmotorsports.com/pulley.htm My motor is apart in another state and the shop is closed for the holidays. Thanks if you can get that.
  8. jgscott

Nope no Damper is Bad ! Gonna get a few made With A Harmonic Damper, Stock size Lighten, for a 3UZ transplant I'm building. Scott do you have one ? You had a 97 motor. Can you give me the stock weight and pics ?
  9. jgscott

Can anyone else that has a 95 or new, with part # 13407 - 50030, help me out. I'm trying to get the total weight and possible pics. Thanks.
  10. jgscott

Hey thanks, hope the 97 up is the same part. I meant there is a washer/spacer ( # 13566A - 50030 and Gear # 13521P ) behing it. I just wanted to be sure I got the Damper Sub - Assuby only. # 13407 - 50030. Thanks
  11. jgscott

I was hoping someone who has one laying around could help me. I need to know the Weight of the Stock Crank Pulley/Damper on a 1UZfe or 3UZfe motor. I was told they were the same part # from Lexus ( # 13407 - 50030). Does anyone have one laying around that could weight it for me please. Need...
  12. jgscott

IMF Headers Group Buy!

JB how do you know what the inside of the collector looks like ? I could not tell in the pics here. And do you know what the tubing size is. Is it 2 1/4 or 2 1/2 ?
  13. jgscott

IMF Headers Group Buy!

Chase I want to Buy. I PM'd you to call me. How can you be reached by phone.
  14. jgscott

2uz questions

I kinda forgot, but is the 2uz the 4.3 motor or the 4.7 motor ? Does anyone know if the heads, Intake Manifold and Throttle body is the same on the 1uz 4.0 as the 430 motor ?
  15. jgscott

Rush Imports

While you're at it, might as well inlarge the Intake, Throttle body and Manifold to take complete advantage of the increased displacement / " airpump ".