Recent content by jen3ss

1. jen3ss

1uz problem bout to give up on it.

John, try this thread. http://www.lextreme.com/forums/showthread.php?p=118527&highlight=56#post118527
  2. jen3ss

1uz problem bout to give up on it.

Out of interest, does code 56 only happen with Celisor ECU's ?
  3. jen3ss

Matts Surf

I had considered a v6 cluster, but I like things to look a bit different then standard. I am going to fit the gauges into the original cluster, and use all of the original warning lights, the idea is to make it look like it may have come from the factory that way, instead of sticking them on a...
  4. jen3ss

Matts Surf

I have just got back from 3 weeks holidays, waiting for my gauges to turn up so I can do the wiring loom. I have been playing around with the layout in photoshop, any thoughts on this?
  5. jen3ss

Sorry it's not a 1uz this time

LS1 into a Lux should be a fun job, how do you go with rego over there? Let me know if you need any diagrams for them.
  6. jen3ss

Matts Surf

Thanks mate, I didn't think about that, I might try and run it under the plastic cover, and then run it to the back of the t/b through the wiring harness.
  7. jen3ss

Matts Surf

I got the trac cut off and the throttle body polished this weekend, I just need to get a 3/4 fitting to run the hose to the IAC, and get the back hole welded.
  8. jen3ss

1UZFE into 80 series cruiser

It's more about where the torque is made then the total, the diesel makes it's torque at 1400rpm, the 1uz at around 3500 rpm.
  9. jen3ss

The difference is that a 1HDFTE makes its 380nm of torque at 1400rpm
  10. jen3ss

That one will leave a few people scratching their heads.
  11. jen3ss

Matts Surf

If I was going to go that far I would make some new covers, but I haven't seen any that look better then the originals.
  12. jen3ss

Those 1HDFTE's are a nice engine, it's too bad they didn't put them into the 105 series.
  13. jen3ss

A patrol weighs about the same as a cruiser, you would be better off with a LS2. If I was doing a patrol I would use a 4.2 diesel, there is plenty of power to be had from them.
  14. jen3ss

I think an 80 is too heavy for a 1uz, I would look a supercharging the 6, or something like a LS2.
  15. jen3ss

Matts Surf

I have been thinking about that, I just need to find something that wont peel off.