Recent content by JAR3289

1. J

85 pickup - 1UZ swap with R150 transmision, MS3X stand alone ECU and 112 supercharger.

got any updates on this build? I have not gotten anywhere with mine yet, but hopefully this winter I will have some time to play with it.
  2. J

85 pickup - 1UZ swap with R150 transmision, MS3X stand alone ECU and 112 supercharger.

Looking good, I wouldn't mind the cad files it can't hurt. Are you planning on using the stock ECU with your setup? Any details on what you might do to the fuel delivery system to make this all work? I just bought the M90 yesterday, so now its going to happen at some point, might be a winter...
  3. J

Building custom manifold for M112 supercharger on first-gen 1UZ

I am curious to see if you have progressed with this project. I am looking into doing this myself on my 94 Toyota pickup, I have already done the NA swap been driving it for 3-4 years, time to upgrade the power again! I am wondering are you planning on using the stock ECU or are you going stand...
  4. J

Very nice start, I like the 3d cad model. I have been thinking of putting a m90 on my swap. I also put a 1uz in a 1994 toyota pickup, been driving it around for about 40k miles so far, so time to mess with it and get more power! I like the fact that you are swapping over to coil over plug...