Recent content by i20rider

1. I

1uz tacoma swap

Put an LS in it
  2. I

Has anyone ordered parts from Lextreme recently?

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuckk!!!!!
  3. I

Has anyone ordered parts from Lextreme recently?

I have tryed to order things on several occasion they dont wont your money
  4. I

Nitrous on 1UZ

Ive been running a 100 wet shot on my 2uz 4wd tundra for 3 years. I would like to go boost but its still fun
  5. I

Pulley change for my 4.7S/C tundra

I gave up on the uz. Time to go LS. Make more powerw for 1/4 the price. As much as i would love to see another quick first gen. Its just not gona happen with out a shit load of $$$$$$$
  6. I

Pulley change for my 4.7S/C tundra

Your not going to get anny love here. Id hit up a tundra forum. Sorry
  7. I

need to contact lextreme

How is it. Im looking to get a 3200
  8. I

hi

You proly will never get replies . There is some really knowledgeable people on this site . But they dont like to chime in. Hell iv been trying to buy a stall from lextreme for like 4 days. Cant get them to email me back, reply to a post, or even answers the phone " b/c the number...
  9. I

need to contact lextreme

Looking to order a stall for my trans build. I have everything i need but the stall. . Just wonted a little info on how the core charge works and turnaround time b/f i place my order. Thanks. Zach
  10. I

ordered some goodies

Well i sent lex an email. So hopefully they get back to me with a little info and i can go ahead and place my order with him
  11. I

A340E rebuilds

That would be nice
  12. I

ordered some goodies

How are lexe's TC
  13. I

ordered some goodies

I got the IPT performance trans rebuild kit ,IPT upgraded valve body. But now thinking of throughing in a stall wile its all out. What do yall think
  14. I

2uz block needed

Whats up guys am about to start asimbleing. A block. But i cant have the down time. So im looking for a 4.7 block that is in ok shape bc im going to get it hot tanked, honed, and asimbled. Then swap it in and sell mine Let me know. And thanks
  15. I

Anyone SC400s or SC300s in Arizona? Meet anyone?

Im in the phoenix area. But i has tundra