Recent content by GS400Dex

1. G

1999 Lexus GS400 bone stock 206k miles still turning heads

1/2-inch torque converters are backed by a 2-year warranty. Included in our 2-year warranty is one free stall adjustment within the first two years from date of purchase. Precision Industries offers the free stall adjustment as a bonus to the customer realizing that most enthusiast usually...
  2. G

I agree if the car is lazy leaving. I've had different results over the years . In 1993 I had a 1985 Z28. I changed stall converter. It hurt it. That was many years ago. Different engines. I found a few threads about dragon converters really being helpful.
  3. G

1999 Lexus GS400 Precision Dragoon stall converter

I've been doing research on my old GS400. The dragon converter claims big increase at rear wheels over stock. 40 h.p Is this true ? If so can anyone tell me there experience before and after installing the stall converter & transmission cooler. Thank you..
  4. G

Also. I was considering getting a Precision Dragon Stall converter. Are the claims really true? I'm not sure if 40 rear wheel horse power is actual. That's the claim. If one has had experience with this please share with me.
  5. G

Im David Hunt out of Columbia SC. I bought my 2cd 99 GS400 since I sold my 1st in 2009. It still runs consistently 9.20s in the 1/8 th at 77mpg. In good air. Its worst was 9.28. Best 9.21. If I do my job. Pre Staging my old SexyLexi Lol . Bringing thr converter up to 2000 romance. Its deadly . I...
  6. G

1ur ecu tune?

Thank you for clearing this up for me. I'm an old school 54 now, im not up to date with this 99 GS 400 I'm enjoying. I actually have been Drag Racing since 1983 on and off here in the Carolinas. I'm 54 now and I still enjoy foot break/no box Racing. I went to Orangeburg Drag drag strip and won...