Recent content by goodwood73

1. G

Standalone ECU iac motor megasquirt

Hello I was looking for the same thing. Search iac megasquirt and go to that post and look at the second page. I would copy it here but this is my iPhone.
  2. G

Standalone ECU 1UZFE 36-1 Trigger Wheel and Megasquirt

Hello all i had quick question about using the Ford EDIS system with the 1uzfe. What plug wires fit the engine side and ford coil pack side? Is there a stock ford set from another motor or are you guys splicing wires somehow or did you buy some crimp on coil end adapters from accell or MSD...
  3. G

I'm glad to hear that you will have them soon. I was hopping not to have to weld two beads between every tooth on my 12 tooth wheel and then grind them to shape.
  4. G

hey lex I need one for my project. I hope to get this 914 running this summer. Has anyone found out if the stock vr sensor can handle the added resolution with megasquirt? PM me about the wheel. thanks Paul
  5. G

Thermostat housing question

I would like to shorten the Thermostat housing on the 1uzfe. I noticed on my tundra that it looks a bit shorter and should work better in my 914 to 1uzfe conversion (mid engine). Does any one know if these two housings are interchangable? Does anyone have a spare 2uzfe thermostat housing I can...
  6. G

Free Free LS400 OEM Fuel Pump

Is the stock pump internal or external? I need an external pump. thanks Paul
  7. G

Parts 335hp 1UZ for sale

Sold!!!!!!
  8. G

Parts 335hp 1UZ for sale

Sorry I must have not read your whole post, I wanted to see the picture of course! I sent you an email.
  9. G

Parts 335hp 1UZ for sale

Oh, I see a sakar! must be a subi tranny with the Sakar rear drivshaft locked out. That would work great in my Porsche 914. I hope you are selling the tranny too. Paul
  10. G

Parts 335hp 1UZ for sale

Wow! what tranny is that? The motor looks pretty good.Is the tranny included? Interested Paul
  11. G

What is your Age?

25, married, house is half the size of my garage :veryhappy dog, cat, porsche and a 1uzfe on a stand
  12. G

Can somebody check out this Supra for me?

Google Local. works gud! new update, this guy keeps emailing me even though I am insulting him with every reply. from the last email... Right now i am out of the country. I am in London, UK. Do you want to call me here? I want the money via Western Union. My car it's at a shipping company...
  13. G

jibby, that's a painful story. Sorry to hear that. well i did get an new email from this guy with an address and location of the car. Looks like downtown area of detroit. Anyone have an unlimited CarFax account? Address : 150 Michigan Ave , Detroit, MI 48226
  14. G

Thanks guys, when i told him someone local was going to check it out he said it was in a different location. I told him the new location was where i lived and i would come today. At this point it is just fun to mess with him. Maybe I'll ask him if i can wire the money from my Nigerian...
  15. G

I know, I know. But still I would like to F with this guy as much as possible. Anyone in the area? I have found some good deals before and am very careful. thanks Paul