Recent content by Good_s

1. G

Standalone ECU AEM EMS and 1UZ-FE VVT-i WORKS but with problem

all problems resolved, AEM EMS works fine. all functions working well my problem was inside AEM, protection diode in 5v circuit was blown. thank again!
  2. G

the is no problem with comparator.... next step is rewiring of all sensors, grounds and power supply ...
  3. G

comparator lm2901 changed for new one, but problem is not resolved.... AEM can't calculate cam teeth correctly... i'm in sad...
  4. G

Thank you guys! i will be really happy, if we will meet) thank you MitchP, today i will try to use your sync principles. but i think that the problem is in hardware. the comparator lm2901 can work unstable or can be damaged i think. i want to replace it in the AEM and try to get sync...
  5. G

Hello guys! i have resolved this problem. the mistake was in cam range parameters. the left one should be app .7 teeth, the left one should be 1.33. both of Cams start working well. but it is the appox. because i can tune AEM because new problem found. after 20 min of idling the...
  6. G

Hello! and i tried to run My 1UZ-FE VVT-i soarer with AEM EMS. at the moment i have: all...

Hello! and i tried to run My 1UZ-FE VVT-i soarer with AEM EMS. at the moment i have: all system are working well, Engine is running well, but second (right VVT-i) is not working, but mechanically it works well i can't find the mistake in cal of AEM EMS. (wiring checked number of times...
  7. G

Oh, Admin, please remove my e-mails!!! spam bots isn't sleeping
  8. G

Hello! and i tried to run My 1UZ-FE VVT-i soarer with AEM EMS. at the moment i have: all system are working well, Engine is running well, but second (right VVT-i) is not working, but mechanically it works well i can't find the mistake in cal of AEM EMS. (wiring checked number of times...