Recent content by GLOB

1. G

Standalone ECU 1UZ suddenly feels underpowered, but everything seems ok?

That's such a simple and ingenious tool! Thanks so much for all the help! I will be making a replica of that tool soon.
  2. G

Thanks for the advice George. I will try gapping it much further and see what happens!
  3. G

Standalone ECU Megasquirt info for 1uz

Does anyone have a good spark and fuel map for the stock 1UZ? I'm running MS2 with a EDIS8 ignition setup. I probably put close to 900 miles on it using the base map generated by tunerstudio and autotune, but it still feels like it could be better. (or maybe it's because I have a 3.27 in the...
  4. G

I would assume so? I checked for spark from every wire a while back and everything seemed fine. I took a long hiatus from the project for a bit but I'm cleaning up a lot of my sketchy work from before, so maybe the problem will be gone after everything is nice and tidy? .....probably not...
  5. G

1UZ suddenly feels very underpowered, but everything seems ok?

Yes I did, and it was advancing fine. That was definitely my first assumption. I was kinda bummed to find out that it wasn't that easy of a fix.
  6. G

1UZ suddenly feels very underpowered, but everything seems ok?

I have a TE72 with a 1UZ with a w58 running on MS2 and EDIS 8 for ignition. It was running fine for a good while and recently it has become very sluggish. It seems generally slow to rev, but otherwise it drives fine. AFR's, ignition timing, mechanical timing, TPS etc all seem to check out fine...
  7. G

I have a 1UZ with a w58 running on MS2 and EDIS 8 for ignition. It was running fine for a good while and recently it has become very sluggish. It seems generally slow to rev, but otherwise it drives fine. AFR's, ignition timing, mechanical timing, TPS etc all seem to check out fine. I re did the...