Recent content by GertRoewer

1. G

92 sc400 swap wiring with factory ecu

Yes All sorted now. These forums have full pinout details for my ECU (40-40-40 plugs). Both the O2 sensor connections are there but the confusing parts was the wires appeared to also be connected to ground which my rational mind told me could not possibly be the case. However closer...
  2. G

No injector pulse on SC400 1UZ engine.

Hi folks, I recently re-commenced working on a long term project that I started about 8 or 9 years ago. I had some communications on this site when I began but a broken marriage and re-location meant the project had to stop for a while. I am building a trike with the engine and drivetrain from...
  3. G

1992 sc400 ECU. Does it have an immobiliser?

Thank you. One less thing to ponder over.
  4. G

1992 sc400 ECU. Does it have an immobiliser?

Am building a trike with the complete drivetrain from a 1992 SC 400 with 1UZFE motor. I heard the vehicle running before it was dismantled. I have used the original ECU and wiring loom and have wired it according to the diagrams available on this forum. Have triple checked with another...
  5. G

92 sc400 swap wiring with factory ecu

It's been a while since this thread was posted on, but I was wondering if 1UZ fox sorted out his problems. I'm in the same boat. I'm building a trike. The engine/drivetrain and ECU I have is from a 1992 (?) soarer complete with the wiring harness. I have all sensors connected except for the...
  6. G

ECU part numbers

Hi Lambo. This is a very old post and I'm hoping you're still around. Could you let me know please. Thanks Gert Roewer.