Recent content by freeman20b

1. F

1uzfe into BJ70

Offhand I think it was 65 or 70mm and it was a tag welded onto the x-member. With holes drilled into that. Makes a nice fit into engine bay and still been able to get to the bellhousing bolts from above
  2. F

having a nap

If I knew i was going auto from the word go factory ecu prob would have been the best. Or mabe 2uz with the 4x4 auto, too many ways to skin a cat
  3. F

having a nap

short answer is no, Ive had Pat (microtec)doing doing jobs on the truck. He ran out of time before xmas I'm taking it back to him at the end of April. Hes not the fastest man out there but he does have a workshop to run. Was going to sort myself but he has the software cd
  4. F

having a nap

Good question, trying to work that out myself. There was a motor bike track until i went bush. I drove into a big hole and almost lost it there put it in reverse climbed out of that one and as the front left wheel came out the back left slipped into another hole, tipping it left rolling into...
  5. F

having a nap

It was a good weekend, thats the second time Ive done that to this truck. All so tipped a hilux. Both trucks had the same 3 people involved, I think im going to ban them from future trips lol
  6. F

having a nap

you could say that, tho i dropped my beer and got dome water damage lol
  7. F

having a nap

a few pics from this weekend
  8. F

1uzfe into BJ70

I used it just to be sure, same with the clutch one
  9. F

1uzfe into BJ70

yea Im using the same booster, with the clutch booster there seems to be 2 types for the 3b era and anothe type from 1990 onwards. 1. booster inside the dash 2. booster inside engine bay 3. smaller newer style They all fit to the holes on the firewall. I had the one that stuck out in the...
  10. F

1uzfe into BJ70

When i had it tuned I was using the log style headers from an old crown I think, did the job to get me going. Now im using stainless steel headers for a Tundra or a 100 series Landcruiser. Its 2 inch twin pipes all the with no balancer or x pipe and one muffler on each side. Yep its the 3b...
  11. F

1uzfe into BJ70

Hi there, I used the dellow kit. It came with cast bell housing motor to gearbox flywheel clutch and fork. flywheel is 9.5 inch clutch pressure plate is from a falcone and the clutch part is off a hilux. I haven't seen in person other kits but rate this one about 7/10. It now has an auto in it...
  12. F

m112 pulleysize ??

Looking at that chart. Why do they consider anything over 6psi in the danger zone, Is this just sucking the life out of the 1uz a bit quicker or is it a heat thing / combo
  13. F

Rant of the day

It sux when people fuk with your stuff, I see a lot of these losers everyday at work. Kelvin the man of wisdom You should Have a workshop here in chch, I found the rite auto box to fit strait in. Would have been a good job for you. I no longer have my workshop space
  14. F

1UZ into bundy (AUSSIE)

Thats a toyota landcruiser Pardo here in nz, That will be a great toy when ure finished
  15. F

Rant of the day

I was woken up by three calls on my cellphone at 310am, I got to answer the 3rd. It was the police asking if I was driving a red subaru (thinking crap what have a done) after a few quick questions he said look outside for the car, was stolen and police were chasing it a bit out of town. So I had...