Recent content by fourdoordemon

1. F

Wanted Need SC400 Brake booster

Like the title says...I need a booster for a 95 SC400.
  2. F

REALLY hard brakes

Hey guys, I think my booster went out last night, brakes got super hard, and the motor idles funny with the pedal pressed. Couple questions, is there a differance year to year on 92-98ish, and between sc300/sc400. I have a 94 SC400. Thanx
  3. F

Torque convertor bolts

I wound up going to the dealer, they were $2 bucks each. My local dealer parts guys SUCK, so I just didn't want to deal with them. Oh well..
  4. F

Wanted HVAC control

Hey guys, for the moment I am thinking I will be needing a new HVAC control...who has one, and what do you want for it?
  5. F

HVAC total shut down

come on guys, i know I'm not the only one out here that has had this problem.
  6. F

HVAC total shut down

Hey guys, last night my heater was working fine, this morning, NOTHING. No defrost, no heat, no blower..nuttin. Also the outside air temp gauge in the dash doesn't work now. From what I can tell there is no fuses blown. Suggestions??
  7. F

Torque convertor bolts

Hey guys, My car chucked a convertor bolt up around about the bell housing, so...now I need some new bolts. is the dealership the only place to get them? Thanx Jason
  8. F

sensor ID help

Hey guys, I was removing my transmission from my 95 SC400, and i broke the housing on the large sensor on the passenger side of the transmission. What is this sensor? and how much do I need to cry before i get a price? thanx. Jason
  9. F

Some will love, some will hate... LS1 in a GS

Does anyone know what this guys is going to do about gauges? My buddy and I have talked abotu this swap in our SC400's many times, but we alway get stopped at the gauge question.
  10. F

AC no worky well

Hey guys, basically my AC isn't blowing very cold anymore. If I am moving at decent speeds, then it gets coolish, but never cold. The comp runs like it should, and it isn't low on freon (or at least isn't low on pressure). Suggestsions? I'm not so experianced with the AC world.
  11. F

weird noise coming from don't know where

So after time in the car, the noise it still there. at 20, 40, and 60ish. It is defiantly worse when cold, and completely goes away when it gets above 60 outside. I am so lost on this one.
  12. F

steering auto retract

Hey guys, i can manually move my column where i want it up down, in out, but the auto retract function doesn't work when i pull out the key, nor does it come out and down when i put the key in. Any ideas?
  13. F

Wanted Need Tan Door Panel

Like the title says, I need a Tan drivers side door panel for my 95 SC. Mine was destroyed by some previous retard mechanic, and it is kinda falling apart. Jason
  14. F

weird noise coming from don't know where

OKAY...so. I Have this noise, kinda like a whine really way to high pitch to be wheel bearings as they are normally a dull roar. It is vehicle speed and temperature dependant, there seems to be no significant connection with engine speed, transmission gear, brake application, or really...
  15. F

Project Thread Project: 97 6-speed, SC400 supercharged 4.7L V8

Hey man, what CAD package did you use, and could I get the files? Or at least a DWG file.