Recent content by fourcamman

1. F

Implanting a 1UZ into a Triumph TR6

Diff'rent strokes diff'rent folks My car was a piece of crap But there is something in making something so bad into something soo good. (The TR6 was one of the better cars!) Good Luck sonaramike (you're gonna need it):alcoholic:
  2. F

Modded 1UZ into triumph tr7 convertible

Hey T The ball is rolling again, been going slowly, slowly. The biggest problem has been time mainly, then money. It will be done, oh yes, it will be done. Looking at outsourcing a major part of the rest. It's getting the wiring done to the "turn key" stage, for that little bit more motivation...
  3. F

Hey T Didn't plate the cage, just got it powder coated instead, project is on the go slow at the moment. Snapped my achillies tendon playing soccer with my son (right leg), they also found a couple of blood clots a week after the operation. 3 months off work. Will get those pictures up once I...
  4. F

Got the half cage on there and some side intrusion bars, think I'll get them electroplated maybe. Cooling will be a radiator out of a VX-VY commodore, with the existing twin thermo fans. More pics soon ?
  5. F

Hey Dean thanks for the photo help! You think it may be dangerous? I had this crazy #$@%*!?" psycho girlfriend once She's dangerous.!
  6. F

I don't know if this will work?? Will get more photo's, i lost 3 trying to do it in windows "paint" Don't know if they will come out clear as they were taken with a phone camera Cheers
  7. F

Cheers champ Will do it tonight. How did u go with my "arch" enemy? Thanx
  8. F

Hey guys Tried to get the pic's up but they refuse to upload because they are "two large" (356 KB on average) :wtf: Any suggestions? Cheers
  9. F

well with that 1uz in there you may have to put on stickers saying "upside down" and "rightside up?"
  10. F

Robin Whats the deal with the "left" and "right" stickers on the windscreen of the stag? Those english are that bad at driving?
  11. F

think I just pi**ed my pants
  12. F

Hey guys, didn't think this would cause that much interest? The 1uz in the stag should fly. I was surprised just how easy the 1uz did go into the tr7,. I think there is one in SA with a 1UZ also, only heard about it at the "pondering stage " so I don't know if it went ahead. Tassie targa, now...
  13. F

Hey guys Sump is rover v8 (3.5) Nothing was cut. The oil pick up was modified to suit though. Going to put in a roll cage, 4 point at least with may be two extra bars down to the front from the lower section of the front hoop, for extra strength. Other mods are: 4 spots from r33 skyline on...
  14. F

Hey guys Doing an engine swap. Have the motor sitting in there and fabricating the mounts. It does fit and it should be all under the bonnet.Car weighs about 1100 kgs, so should go well. If anyone is interested, will keep you posted, and hopefully get some pic's up Cheers