Recent content by ffcgary1

1. F

Power supply for Rear Fog and Interior Cabin Light

HI,HAVE JUST SEEN THIS POST SO SORRY IF YOU HAVE ALREADY CURED THE PROBLEM, IF NOT THEN WE MAYBE ABLE TO HELP EACH OTHER HERE. MY CAR HAS THE SAME PROBLEM WITH THE REAR FOG LAMPS NOT WORKING , I HAVE BEEN LOOKING AT THE MANY POSTS ON VARIOUS LEXUS SITES AND MOST SAY THAT THE MOST LIKLEY PLACE...
  2. F

LS 400 1993 no power in most of the services in the cabin

DIAGRAM AS PROMISED WITH CAP RATINGS AND LOCATION N0's http://apaqdigital.com/ls400/instrument_circuit.jpg
  3. F

I wil post up a diagram of the caps that you need to replace, the caps that i fitted should last the life of the car so dont worry there about lifespan. No special tools needed, std soldering tools needed although a fine tip is recomended and one tip i was given is not to overheat the pcb with...
  4. F

interior lights Do a search for dash capacitors mate, change all three caps and all your lights should start to work again. Mine did when i had the same problem Gary.
  5. F

Vendor 90-94 LS400 Clear Corner + Red/Clear Taillight Combo

rear lights Hi there i am in England, and was interested in these rear lamps for my 93 ls400, are they still avalible,and can you give me a cost shipped to the UK, thanks Gary Billing.
  6. F

POWER WINDOW PROBLEM.

I have a problem with the rear passenger window which will not roll down or up, it wll not work on either switch and all i get is a click from the motor or relay if there is one in the door. The motor has been changed as has the switch. Any help wil be greatly accepted. Gary.
  7. F

Where are you located?

Iam in Mitcham, just south of london, the greatest city in the world.:friday: :wave: