Recent content by Fasteddie

1. F

1uz head seal vs 2uz iron block strength @ 30+PSI

...how did this head lifting issue got solved ? Anyone ?
  2. F

Twin Turbo 1UZ 1970 Ford Capri street/strip car

...clean setup...I like it :) ....niiiiiiiiiiicccceee !
  3. F

Project Thread LS 400 Single Turbo

....oh, forget to mention that we dyno'd in 3rd gear and we almost hit 280km/h at 7000rpm on the dynapack !...3.2 diff + Boostlogic transmission did a good job. So this car will go 170mph in 3rd gear !...should hit 200+mph in 4th reaaaaaal easy :D
  4. F

Hi Alex, setup is still the same, cams are stock (for now, will go the 264 soon) and dyno result is the same as last one (535 rwhp). Injectors are 670cc or so. 2. fuel pump etc. etc. Today I got some new 18" rims: genuine TTE forged toyota rims...8,5J front and 10J.
  5. F

...went to the dyno today. We produced consistent results compared to the last dyno, no problems even after several hours on the dyno again. First readings were a bit low, found out the turbo was only pushing 14psi :)...so now we are back again at 21psi through the T88 :D...
  6. F

...took some pictures today (crappy phone): Rims are Manaray: 285 rear 245 front 18"... Car is an animal on the road, will do a new dyno session this friday just to check everything before using it as a daily :D
  7. F

Project Thread Supercharged 1UZ Bangkok Drag Truck

...what numbers did you get out of this setup ?
  8. F

want a 1000 hp tt 1uzfe

Yep, next thing on our list too... What cams specs are you thinking of ?
  9. F

want a 1000 hp tt 1uzfe

For the grout: ask your local performance shop that has done something before to a Chevy engine or so.... From what i remember: my tuner said..."fill it all up"...the machine shop said: better leave the cooling system intact if driven on the Autobahn for a long time...so ended up filling only...
  10. F

want a 1000 hp tt 1uzfe

http://www.hardblok.com/
  11. F

...10J..285 rear tires or so....first test the motor on dry roads....:)
  12. F

^...I guess thats in miles, right ? :D Peak power has shifted from 4500rpm to +/- 6000rpm....and I have never ever been closed to half throttle past 4500rpm with that inferior air suspension... And with that longer differential we should hit 200mph at 6500rpm...:)...
  13. F

Ok, the coilovers fit and the powersteering is finally working as it should.....:) When the roads are dry here, we can start testing this car ! FINALLY ! ...stay tuned...
  14. F

MR2 pump didn't work: not enough power, annoying whine etc etc....total failure on a car like the LS400.