Recent content by erik.wyatt1

1. E

true clear tail lens

hey gang, was browsing the good ole net the other day for clear tail lenses and i found these. didnt know if anyone had any experience with the fit or quality. trying to get some input before i spend this kind of money for some lights. i have a feeling there so expensive because i havent seen...
  2. E

got some answers?

thanks guys, with this car, i want to make it as much of a learning experience as i can. my previous car was a 1985 cutlass with a 455 out of a 1971 buick gs stg. 1 car. everything with that car was fairly simple to work on and learn with, but when i got the lexus i realized that with the ls it...
  3. E

first time at the track!

what would overall r/t be under? heres the order top to bottom i have on the slips r/t 60' 330 1/8th mph 1000 1/4 mph i read the article on drag racing, when you say "Almost all tracks add in the .500 between the last yellow and the green" would this mean my overall r/t is .502?
  4. E

first time at the track!

tomorrow i'll scan up my slips for ya so you can see
  5. E

first time at the track!

yes sir...thats why i say total luck there...for someone like me that has to be...im no where experienced enough to get anywhere near a perfect launch off the tree
  6. E

got some answers?

hey gang, i have some questions im trying to get answered, and ive combed the search section and havent found a whole lot on it. if you could take a min and help me out with what you know that would rock. these are questions regarding my car, a stock 1991 ls400 1) is it possible to remove the...
  7. E

first time at the track!

i took my 91 ls400 to the track the other night...no mods except pulled the air filter and a high flow cats and borla mufflers. i lined up with a stage 3 roush mustang, the early 2000 models. i had checked out the car earlier in the pits and knew this was bad, i knew he was gonna slaughter me...
  8. E

track times...

so do you think stock ive gotten down to the best time i can get it to? trying to work a good stock baseline here
  9. E

Suspension Interchangability

on a quick note off the subject...which are the tc and e1? the closest lex dealer is like an hour an a half from me and ive been trying to figure this out forever. oh, by the way, i have a 1991 ls...will it matter?
  10. E

track times...

i took the ole 91 ls400 to the track tonight and was wanting some input on my times. to start, its a 91 ls400, 170,000 miles, no mods except i took the two back mufflers off, pulled the backseat, spare and jack, almost empty tank of gas, and yanked off the air filter... my best was a 15.81 with...
  11. E

need some basic 1uz info!

thanks....that cleared alot up...so if i am looking to more of a monster out of my car, i shold hunt down the v160 with the kaaz to back it up if im looking for grunt and the trd if im looking for all around goodness?
  12. E

Standalone ECU sea 2 sky standalone

does anyone have any experience with the xms sea 2 sky standalone? is it worth the money? is easy for a novice to use? i've read theres nothing better...just trying to get some different opinions. my car is a 91 ls400 by the way...
  13. E

technicians mauals

does anyone know where i can find the toyota/lexus tech manuals for the 91 ls400 besides the dealer? i think the dealer wanted and arm for volume and a couple toes for the other...quite pricy to say the least
  14. E

sloppy steering

whats the lca? is there a procedure to troubleshoot the steering sytem?
  15. E

before i destroy everything

thanks...now that i got some opinions i think im gonna go through and troubleshoot the system...