1. E

Wanted air flow meter wanted

let me know if you find 2 of them. Im after one aswell
  2. E

BJ70 to Lex Conversion

any progress on this?
  3. E

My 1964 1uz series 2a land rover

Sort of, im going to have a secret unveiling for it before ORE can know about it :439:
  4. E

hopefully it will perform better than factory. Still a bit off driving it though :bigeyes:
  5. E

Wanted Have front sump, want mid sump. in NZ

Yes plesase if you have one Kelvin. I was watching the one on TM, but forgot to set a bid this morning and forgot about it :rant: Cheers
  6. E

Hi, I thought Id bang up a couple of pics of my 2a thats taking shape. It has Hilux front, 40 series cruiser full floater rear with a hilux centre, Nissan patrol power steering box, LR body, 6 point cage, bunderra auto. 1uz out of a celsior. And heres a couple of pics of it test...
  7. E

BJ70 to Lex Conversion

while you're replacing the rotors, cut out the backing plate so it still serves as a bit of the spacer for the seal and bin the rest. all it does is trap mud and stones etc down there.
  8. E

No, his one is a 4wd one with the diff attached to the sump. Although he is interested in my front.
  9. E

Its going in a series 2a Land rover :happysad: Im pretty sure a mid will fit because the motor is pretty far back :boggled:
  10. E

Yep, I still need to swap. The ambulance one would be good. Ill send you a PM
  11. E

Thanks gloverman. It would be cool if you had a mid or rear (I dont think ill find a rear though) Cheers
  12. E

Does anyone have a midsump they want to sell or trade for a front? mus be in NZ
  13. E

Hydo fan as dry sump pump?

There goes that idea then. Ill just have to modify the sump to fit. Thanks anyway
  14. E

Hydo fan as dry sump pump?

Does anyone know if a hydraulic fan pump would be suitable for a dry sump? Im thinking of dry sumping my 1uz :006:
  15. E

Help with wiring

Im in wellington. Could you fax it to 042330994? Cheers