Recent content by DTM340i

1. D

cranks but wont fire...what the eff!!!

Jim, im not sure whats going on with your attitude, I understand you can be harsh on the forums when idiotic questions are asked but are you harsh to everyone that has paid you $600+ to do a loom? Are you normally harsh to people who have recommended literally hundreds of people to you making...
  2. D

All good, it goes. Thanks guys. Was crank angle sensor which I worked out myself, Not bad for a retard hey Jim
  3. D

Hey all, I have a similar problem at the moment after a rebuild, Rod I have read your advice in this thread and will be double checking fuel pressure injectors etc tonight. I have checked power to the coil packs and both have power to them, What are the chances of BOTH coil packs failing at...
  4. D

E30 1uz r154

Another one! Well worth the effort, im still smiling since getting mine going :)
  5. D

Yet another 1UZ BMW swap

Hi Ed, will have to check tomorrow, the person I need to speak to is away today. Will let you know tomorrow
  6. D

Help make my 1uzfe run right :)

Hey Kris, I thought that would be the case but worth asking. Looking forward to seeing your car too
  7. D

Yet another 1UZ BMW swap

AFM was the prob, shouldnt be long now until it is sorted :)
  8. D

It was the AFM so just need to find a decent one :)
  9. D

Yet another 1UZ BMW swap

Thanks for the reply Rod, I will see what I can find
  10. D

Hi all, Finally got my E30 going with 1uzfe and manual box. If I try to slowly accelerate it seems to be cutting out, its more like something cutting out than a simple miss. youtube vid to show what its doing here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1fZxFCIsw7c If i stand on it it revs and goes...
  11. D

Yet another 1UZ BMW swap

Thanks guys, great to have it going. Still cant find this bug though. I have changed front oxy sensors and speed sensor, no different. I still think it has to do with vacuum lines and or tank breather. I have played around with the routing and it changes the way it behaves, just doesnt fix...
  12. D

Yet another 1UZ BMW swap

Well it has been a long time in the coming but last thursday the E30 moved under its own steam and I got my first test drive. I had alot of dramas along the way, enough to write a book but it has all been worth it now having this going. Still a few teething issues, not running 100% yet and I...
  13. D

Igniters?

DONE, thanks Jim, ordered first thing this morning. Just need to sort a belt to work with no power steer and no air con, finish fuel lines and I MIGHT make it to my Grandmothers 90th birthday on the weekend in the E30 lol
  14. D

Igniters?

Cobber, thats what I thought. US based info tells me that they can be from numerous other models. Yesterday I checked at least 50 cars in wrecking yards, Camry, Starlet, Hilux, infact I ended up just checking every Toyota I came accross and not one 201 or 89621-12050 so Aussie cars must have...
  15. D

Igniters?

Found it, sorry for asking a question that could be answered by searching but the search function hasnt been working for me for some reason, 89621-12050 seems to be the ones