Recent content by dougal200

1. D

Parts rear sump

Thanks for the reply mate, i think ill keep looking out for a front sump setup. i did look at the postage costs, it would be around £50 uk for the postage which should be around 100 nzd. keep me posted
  2. D

Parts rear sump

i am in the same boat too, i can cut up the sump but it seems a shame and a lot of work. a sump would cost me around £200 too which is not much less than the engine cost me
  3. D

Parts rear sump

The postage might not be too much, i can find out if you would like. im sure it would be cheaper than either of us purchasing a sump setup
  4. D

1uz auto bellhousing bolt Pattern

i have made up a wooden template at the moment so that i can get the engine and box test fitted. once i am happy i will make it up in aluminium and produce some drawings. however the 1uz bellhousing is tricky to use an adaptor plate with as it has no dowls and uses the centre machined bore...
  5. D

Wanted ls 400 front sump set up

how much would you be after for a complete front sump setup?
  6. D

Wanted front sump

Fantastic mate, do you want to do a swap or are you looking to just sell your sump? If you are looking to sell how much are you after?
  7. D

Parts rear sump

i have a rear setup i would like to swap for a front setup. i have placed more details in the wanted section. im in the Uk
  8. D

Wanted front sump

I have a rear sump setup of an sc400 i need a front setup i know the rear sumps are quite rare compared to the fronts so surly someone must want to do a swap. Im based in the UK but im sure postage will not be too much i need all the bits- upper + lower pans, pickup pipe, dip stick...
  9. D

1UZ in F3000 chassis?

where in shropshire are you? i live in ludlow and im just starting work on my 1uz
  10. D

A look at the New Ferrari....

you were right with the mr bean comment they were based on the austin MINI as in the italian job etc but with a van type back
  11. D

A look at the New Ferrari....

lol i think mini van means something else to the americans on here slightly off topic hoe cool would a mini pickup with a 1uz in the back be
  12. D

Wanted wtb rear sump kit

Hi pip, ive got a rear sump setup (still on engine so all bits) i need a front setup though. do you have one? where are you based in england, im in shropshire/worcestershire
  13. D

Difinitive cluch guide

Thanks for the input guys. i will update the above when i have a bit more time, with particular attention to the modified flywheel mentioned (i read this in a post about using the supra 6 speed). i will still be redrilling an mr2 flywheel unless i can find an alternative sorce at the right...
  14. D

Difinitive cluch guide

I have been looking around and it seems that there is no one place to find out what clutch,flywheel, gearbox combos work together. i will start out with what i expect to run and try to add in the missing info as a guide for everyone Engine-1uzfe- all v8 should have the same pattern for...