Recent content by Deuce

1. D

fuel rail swap

If you want custom made fuel rails, look up www.efihardware.com.au. They have the measurements for the 1UZ-FE V8. I had a set made about four years ago. From memory, they only make the fuel rail orders on a wednesday.
  2. D

jag supercharger

Check out www.planetsoarer.com Supercharged V8 Part3 June 2004 by Peter Scott.
  3. D

Project Thread Supercharged Supra

John, I have another question if I may. In a previous post you stated that you relocated the breather ports to the rear of the valve covers and made them -8 AN males. I would like to do the same with mine, but was wondering what you did with the oil baffle (and brown gasket) which is...
  4. D

Harmonic Balancer with Nose Drive

Precision Parts in Aust. manuf. "Powerbond" balancers for street and race. Website is www.precisionparts.com.au. The street version P/No: PB1146-ST fits both 1UZ-FE and 2UZ-FE. There are four holes already drilled in the centre, two are tapped (for a removal puller) and the others are not. I...
  5. D

Thanks for the above. Have you made any further progress with the ignition? I have read several posts on using Honda CBR coils, but yet to find anyone who has been successful. I am sure you will prove me wrong.
  6. D

John, did you have to machine the injector holes in the richwood manifold to install the 14mm Deka IV injectors?
  7. D

Cast Aluminum Rear Drop Sump for 1UZ

I'm interested, depending on price. Alloy sumps are usually expensive, so i'm not sure there will be a large demand. I'd start making the small items first, such as the oil filter housings, finned rocker cover inserts and finned trans covers, as they will appeal to a wider market and be more...
  8. D

Aftermarket Crank Dampener for 1UZFE

Precision Parts in Aust. manuf. "Powerbond" harmonic balancers for street and race. Their website is www.precisionparts.com.au/catalogue_powerbondperformance.html I've bought the street version P/No: PB1146-ST which fits both 1UZ-FE and 2UZ-FE engines. They are a quality item and will allow...
  9. D

Aftermarket Crank Dampener for 1UZFE

Precision Parts in Aust. manuf. "Powerbond" harmonic balancers for street and race. Their website is www.precisionparts.com.au/catalogue_powerbondperformance.html I've bought the street version P/No: PB1146-ST which fits both 1UZ-FE and 2UZ-FE engines. They are a quality item and will allow...
  10. D

1UZ Harmonic Balanacer Part Compatibility

1UZ-FE and 2UZ-FE harmonic balancers are the same. This site confirms it. www.precision parts.com.au OEM P/No 1340750091, their OEM Powerbond replacement P/No HB1146N, and their Powerbond Street Series P/No PB1146-ST. The Ebay part listed above should fit.
  11. D

Richwood Aero/Supercharger Out Of Business ???

Can anyone provide a physical address for Andrew Mueller? Any help would be appreciated.
  12. D

"New Posts" button not working.

"New posts" doesn't work for me either.
  13. D

Whole world Needs A Leader Like This!

Kevin Rudd did say this (or something similar) on a press interview and shown on the nightly news a week or so ago. Instead of knocking him you should be supporting his stand. By the way, I don't belong to any political party and I don't trust any of them either.
  14. D

Saying Goodbye to the Big 3?

I don't have any sympathy for the big 3 who have enjoyed a cosy relationship with each other for decades. Look at what happened to the Tucker ( a much more technically advanced car in its day.) In case you have forgotten, go and hire the DVD again to jog your memory. If the automotive industry...
  15. D

LPG injection

I stand corrected.