Recent content by Craiglancs

1. C

2uz to 1urfe, gen 2

Ok guys cheers,, I've just got through another 2uz instead just for a straight swap,, putting a new timing belt and water pump on probably tomorrow, then need to get the old engine block out of the bay,, already took the cylinder heads off,, then drop new engine in. Any tips? I think I'm gonna...
  2. C

2uz to 1urfe, gen 2

Guys in my other post I put that I blew my 2 2uzfe vvti engine in my gen 2 tundra in the floods in the UK,, question is,, I'm struggling to get an engine with the corona thing on,, how easy would it be to put a 4.6 in instead,, I'm I hoping to much that it would be plug and play, I've almost got...
  3. C

UK tundra 2uzfe blown :( help please guys

Cheers mate,, so u think prob same for 2uz eh,, my mate that's the first thing he asked,, where does the vvti get it's oil from,,, in that case I'm prob best just to get the correct engine from usa,, not right now tho with the current shit going on
  4. C

UK tundra 2uzfe blown :( help please guys

Hey guys,, I've searched and searched and can't find the answer I need,, basically in a nutshell,, I drove through water in my tundra gen 2 , in the UK floods,, and it sucked up water and now got a hole in the block. Being in the UK it's hard work to get a 2uz vvti.engine,,, there's plenty over...