Recent content by chicken

1. C

Wanted WTB: 1UZ Harmonic Balancer

got one in reno nv usa, 89508. whats it worth to you? wonder what shipping would be?
  2. C

Wanted WTB crankshaft timing gear 1st gen 1UZ

i have one , you just want the part that attaches to the cam? i have a extra engine, im going to rebuild it and put a turbo on it. my header will be a 3 inch pipe that will have two 1.5 inch pipes coming off the top of the 3 inch, going into a 2.5 inch pipe reduced to 2 inch with a 90 bend to...
  3. C

Wanted WTB 1uz automatic bellhousing

have a bell housing off a 1995 sc400, my tranny went out and i grabbed one from pic n pull and rebuilt it with shift/reprogram kit. so i have an extra housing- whats it worth to you? shippping from reno nv 89508. seems bell housings are in high demand...
  4. C

Wanted WTB: 1UZ Auto Bellhousing(s)

have a bell housing off a 1995 sc400, my tranny went out and i grabbed one from pic n pull and rebuilt it with shift/reprogram kit. so i have an extra housing- whats it worth to you? shippping from reno nv 89508...
  5. C

Wanted 1UZ auto bellhousing needed

i have a bell housing off a 1995 sc400, my tranny went out and i grabbed one from pic n pull and rebuilt it with shift/reprogram kit. so i have an extra housing- whats it worth to you? shippping from reno nv 89508.