C
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• ok mate ill pm u my email address i seen them on bullet sounds like the go for me i got a serial cable but i think its a shit one it takes so long to retrieve info i havent yet been able to totally connect so thats going to be my major reason ill see if i can borrow one locally until i can get a real good one of wolf or something
    My rotors and caps look pretty dodgy too but they work fine. You can get new ones from Bullet Cars at a decent price.

http://bulletcars.com/parts-services/engine-parts/1uz/

I had a similar problem a while ago where I had fuel pressure but my injectors weren't pulsing. The power wire to the injectors wasn't connected properly. Just something to check.

Also the standard map that comes from wolf is total shit. Give me your email address and I can send you my one.

Everything else sound right, I would definatly get you serial cable going so you can see what's going on. Also, then you can ring Robbie from Wolf and get free support as the v500 is there current model.

http://www.wolfems.com/contact.html?__utma=1.1730622288.1270959814.1270959814.1272795372.2&__utmb=1.1.10.1272795372&__utmc=1&__utmx=-&__utmz=1.1272795372.2.2.utmcsr=wolfems.com|utmccn=(referral)|utmcmd=referral|utmcct=/&__utmv=-&__utmk=80296215

Good luck
    hey mate ive just finished wiring up my v500 into my lux finally
    tried to start it yesterday and no go ive got spark (although a little weak rotors and caps look a little dodgy but there is spark) i got fuel and fuel pressure at the rail according to the lights on the ecu its green with ign on then turns to blue while cranking so im happy with this the only thing i havent done is been able to successfully download the map from the ecu to the laptop i think my rs232 cable isnt a good enough one as it starts to download then doesnt go any further

im running gm coil/igniters combo instead of the 1uz coils and igniter setup but like a say i got spark.

im gonna try some start ya bastard and see if that lets it fire thinking maybe the injectors are blocked etc they read fine via ohms readings and have 12v ign to them.

what do u reckon is yours running now with the wolf harness
    also i cant read the info on the dual distibutors setup on the cd manual can u.

cheers
    stewy
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…