Recent content by cebby

1. cebby

1UZFE/2UZFE into a 2nd Gen 4Runner (U.S.)

First off, sad to say that there's no new tech here. This project has been permanently shelved. I started back on this and the rust on the 4Runner was too severe (body AND frame) to warrant throwing any money at it. Sitting in my yard for a couple of years pushed the 4Runner into the not...
  2. cebby

1UZFE/2UZFE into a 2nd Gen 4Runner (U.S.)

FINALLY... Time for another chapter in this saga. (Getting this into my garage was a monumental feat - not due to maneuvering but due to finding a home for all the junk in my garage.
  3. cebby

Can't decide on IMF headers / Special $399 Group Buy

They show $999 on their website (http://www.imfabrications.com)
  4. cebby

Lextreme Decal in Race Car

Is that thing mid-engined?
  5. cebby

1UZ into my Off-Road Long Travel Tacoma

Did you trace that and then draw it up? Looks like a great way to get it together. Gonna share the dwg? :dunno:
  6. cebby

1UZ into my Off-Road Long Travel Tacoma

Is that a photochop? (I'm in denial)
  7. cebby

Parts 1UZ Motors -- Big Blowout, name what you need

any non-trac throttle bodies?
  8. cebby

Using Urathane for engine mounts

Is 1/2" bolt adequate for that application? I like that design and may do something similar, but will be beating my 4Runner off road once the 1UZ is fitted and want some extra beef.
  9. cebby

Wanted WTB - SC400 Oil Filter Mount

I have no idea what they go for. If it ends up being too steep, I'll probably go with a relo kit instead. I'm cheap. :)
  10. cebby

Wanted WTB - SC400 Oil Filter Mount

Looking for the SC400 oil filter mount that tucks the oil filter up and out of the way (unlike the LS400 version that I have) Prefer U.S. for shipping costs. Thanks!
  11. cebby

R154 to 1uz-fe adapter plate

Me too - does a drawing exist?
  12. cebby

New Supra 6 speed [email protected]

What turbo is that?
  13. cebby

r154 adapter

Is there a drawing floating around for this? (I'm assuming the the R151F is the same pattern) Thanks!
  14. cebby

Wanted Need Cut Wiring harness for just the plugs!

I have one - make me an offer.