Recent content by CarlosR347

1. C

1UZFE Vs. 2UZFE Bucket

That's quite impressive for a 6cyl .. im anxiously waiting for my 4.7 to start tearing it apart im getting lextreme rods, any reviews?
  2. C

1UZFE Vs. 2UZFE Bucket

This is sick Haha :D little did Toyota engineers think the 1uz would end up doing so much mkre than powering an ls400 (celsior) ..
  3. C

cam, spring, retainer combo

Yes i plan on getting a Cnc cut intake similar to the bullet cars supercharger lower intake, 93 octane (daily driver) I will matches the ports as best as i can, and do some manual porting to unroughen the ports, cometic mls 10mm ARP studs, and valve springs, aiming for 700-750rwgp thru a borg...
  4. C

Say I go with mild porting and a custom short runner intake at those power levels I'm guessing ill see a nice gain.. what does lsa mean? Sorry I'm a cam noob
  5. C

This thread has been so informative/motivational! Lol so I was recently running a 1uz single Borg s366 on 11psi through a 5spd I just bought an early 2uz, I'm looking at cam options and you guys seem to sound like the right guys to ask.. these are my plans .074 mls..10mm ARP studs torque to...
  6. C

I second his question I too am looking into this option aswell Im running a single Borg Warner S366 im seeking 700rwhp i have a 92 engine stock heads, internals, and intake, i have 10mm arp studs and cometic mls, so far ive only gone to 11psi and its held up fine no signs of heads lifting..
  7. C

1UZFE Vs. 2UZFE Bucket

never thought about it that way your right, so valve springs, headstuds.. but as far as the shim under bucket conversion, and how far the stock pistons will hold?
  8. C

1UZFE Vs. 2UZFE Bucket

yes I'm familiar with the tray they use this method on small prop aircraft its called a cowl flap you read my mind lol.. my exhaust is .88 T4 single.. so how much HP can the stock pistons handle? I was planning on using lextreme rods with forged pistons ARP rod bolts and L19 head studs 7/16 and...
  9. C

1UZFE Vs. 2UZFE Bucket

Then 1uz it is!! Lol it'll save me $1100 I could use for cams and springs.. I was using cometic mls .051 with 10mm ARP studs and held up well at 11psi, my cooling issues I cannot explain I'm running two large fans and a Megan racing mk4 radiator.. I'm assuming either the block is soaking up the...
  10. C

1UZFE Vs. 2UZFE Bucket

not exactly if you have your finger an inch away from a button and move your finger 2 inches your pushing that button 1 inch but if your finger is half an inch away from that button and move it 2 inches your pushing that button 1.5 inches your also going to come in contact with it earlier and...
  11. C

Project Thread Single T70 Sc400 5spd

i have left over header wrap im thinking of using it to make like a turbo jacket and wrap the turbine side, what you think??
  12. C

i made a hole in the hood to vent out the heat, ima make an airscoop at the bottom of the engine to scoop up fresh air.. oh and you know that plastic black piece that directs the air to the radiator? i meen the intercooler is practically blocking the airflow to the radiator because it fills in...
  13. C

the crank and cam sensor harness was all torn up internally, and the connector was also in bad condition, i re wired the sensors, fired right up.
  14. C

Its been FOREVER!! I installed Cometic MLS and lextreme 10mm ARP studs and i finally got it running on 8psi at the moment we took it out to street tune it =) this was a 1st and 2nd gear pull i think it has the stock exhaust from the middle back all you can hear is the engine!! it whistles nice...
  15. C

making my order soon

Bro I didnt even know they offered those.. the only studs I've seen are here on lextreme and my budget barely allowed my to buy the 10mm studs.. oh and have you noticed the price difference between the 10mm and 7/16 stud?? Why Is the bigger one cheaper?