Recent content by buicype09

1. buicype09

IMF headers group buy $599!!!

IMF headers group buy 599 Anyone have connections w/OBX? Im wanting to try these new headers. 550 compared to 1200, think ill take my chances. Im looking to buy these headers by next week and would be nice to save on group buy
  2. buicype09

VVTi Vs Non VVTi

IS300 guys delete vvti, you have to get non vvti cams machined to fit the vvti head. And remove the solenoid.
  3. buicype09

Please welcome my son John!

Please welcome my son John well there is like 4 people still mmmm, i have the installation for kong but i cant be bothered downloading it....
  4. buicype09

Vendor Complete Engine Rebuilt kit

Anyone know of someone that sells a complete engine gasket kit for a 1991 740 turbo? Its time to go through the whole engine, replace it, or find a new car. Im trying to find my best option money wise. Thanks for any help you guys can give me. By the way Im in Arizona. If that helps.
  5. buicype09

Vendor Complete Engine Rebuilt kit

Anyone know of someone that sells a complete engine gasket kit for a 1991 740 turbo? Its time to go through the whole engine, replace it, or find a new car. Im trying to find my best option money wise.Thanks for any help you guys can give me.By the way Im in Arizona. If that helps.
  6. buicype09

Anyone in ca. Tune adaptronic????????

Anyone in ca Tune adaptronic Im actualy just starting to tune my car, so im still a rookie. It sounds like your talking about tuning in PE or power enrichment mode. From my understanding it is what guys do when they do not want to run without a map sensor or when they have an engine swap...
  7. buicype09

Performance Brake Upgrades

Brake Upgrade Sponsored By R1 Concepts I am in need of brake work, and decided I want to upgrade from OEM. I only put about 5k miles a year on my 06 AWD, but its hard mileage. I drive fast, and brake hard. I looked at the R1 Concepts but they dont list front brake pads. Should I go slotted, or...
  8. buicype09

Parts Wrecking KE55 Corolla [Germany]

Hey Guys, Im wrecking a complete 4dr KE55 in mustard/yellow colour. Has a set of stock 13s with brand new tyres. Minimal rust,all trim,good doors,bootlid,bonnet,interior pieces look ok Drives very well. 4k auto.
  9. buicype09

Vendor Admiration Eyelids/Eyebrows

IMHO they both look p1sh. But then I dont like headlight eyebrows....... Whats the point?
  10. buicype09

Intake manifold compatibility

Nubee question for you . Intake manifold plenum rb26 fit without mod on rb25 ?
  11. buicype09

Wanted any one have 1uz igniter plugs

I have one helmet for Airborne. Is it worth it to you to go after one part? What do you have for trade or what would you pay for it?
  12. buicype09

Tranny fluid in radiator + Misc???

1 uzfe Manual hi i just bought my first bike and i would like to do the repairs myself looking for a repair manual for 1981 yamaha exciter thank you.
  13. buicype09

Tranny fluid in radiator + Misc???

ok here is the problem i have tranny fluid in the radiator of the 94 any ideas or suggestions. i need them quickly guys i have to have both trucks running