Recent content by BossEng

1. B

It's alive! But wont turn off

The alternator isnt connected as of yet, It's ok, I intend to use IGSW to switch the ignition relay, found a few threads about people having issues with M-Rel,
  2. B

92 Lexus Sc400 40/40/40 wiring diagram?

I currently cant turn my engine off, and its because M-rel is staying LIVE +12v...... M-rel puts out +12v and the other side of the relay goes to earth, it turns the relays on just fine, but once the car is running, it wont shut down but, by what you are saying, my relay should have +12v...
  3. B

It's alive! But wont turn off

Well, I have my RXV8 running, but the only issue I have now is, it wont shut off when i turn the key off, when doing a " dry " run, ie. turning the ignition on, M-Rel turns all the necessary relays on, then when i turn the ignition off, M-Rel turns off as do the relays it controls, now, when I...
  4. B

Flywheel dimensions

Currently in talks with a few guys in the UK that manufacture flywheels, initially i'll be having a one off made, but they are happy do batch's, no minimum ammount required, i currently have a modified 3SGTE that i re-machined the PCD on ( not slotted - actually redone the PCD ) but i am...
  5. B

Have I got it right

the diagrams you posted show the EFI relay, but only show pin 3 as going to the heater relay.... doesnt state whether that will be +12v or earth, the workshop manual im using is a scanned in copy, gonna need to find a link to it, edit...
  6. B

Have I got it right

nice one matey, that samsdad fella had me worried, but i was certain i'd read the diagram and wired it correctly!
  7. B

Have I got it right

i too am wiring up a 40 40 40 ECU and using a SC400 lexus diagram, the pdf is tittled " UZZ30 " and looking at that, MREL output is +12v, not an earth signal..... I am not at the point where i can plug it all in to try, can anyone confirm this as correct?
  8. B

Amperage

hey currently putting a 1U into an RX8, I'm trying to keep the wiring looking as stock as possible and utilise as much of the mazda loom, fusebox and relays as much as i can, the circuits in question is the ignition system and fuel injectors, the outputs i have set aside to use are...
  9. B

Trade wanted: W58 shifter

I am in search of a remote shifter for a W58, one of these:- Cheers Ross