Recent content by BoostedV8

1. B

Parts 1uzfe Forge Internals and other parts!!!

Damn!!!! Wish I could get all the motor stuff!
  2. B

403 whp single turbo SC400

No idea am sure it's a lot tho
  3. B

You think 450 is doable with the 315cc ?
  4. B

Thanks ! It's getting the bugs all worked out :) can't wait to get the built trans so I can make 450 whp
  5. B

BOOST QUESTIONS-Stock HG and ARP Studs/Tips?

I would get MLS hg for sure if you want 400 whp. I have MLS HGs and new oem head bolts. I shaved the heads flat too. My turbo 1uz dynos a little over 400 whp with 395 wtq. I'm also running the 7mge injectors and may have a set somewhere. I run a walbro 400 pump. The car is a blast to drive .
  6. B

No it was hard wired to the stock ECU for the trans I think. It came with the car.
  7. B

Car: 97 SC400 Motor: early 95 1UZ-FE with the thicker rods and lower compression. MLS head gaskets everything else is stock. Drivetrain: Stock auto trans with trans cooler soon to be shift kitted. ECU: Stinger 4424 unit Fuel: Supra 315cc injectors and Walbro 400 fuel pump. Also did...
  8. B

PCV system delete or no?

So should I use the two PVC and on the passenger side use a filter on one end ? Or hook it back to the TB like lextreme says and use a T fitting with a filter off of it?
  9. B

PCV system delete or no?

Is using 2 Pcv set up better then a catch can ?
  10. B

PCV system delete or no?

Ok so in the tutorials lextreme says to add check valve and the passenger side with the one on the driver side. He said its the best way about making sure e crank case is vented properly. I bought brand new valves and grommets to do it this way. Now I find a post where he used a Home Depot...
  11. B

Blow by

I emailed lextreme about this but never got a reply back. He has two post one using a catch can and then the link you posted. He says in the link you posted that's the best way. But then has a catch can. Idk I went and bought all new stuff to do the set up in the link you posted. Anyone else...
  12. B

Boosted 1uz ??

I went with the 440cc actually. Picked them up for 80 bucks and bought 2 Honda injector resistor boxes.
  13. B

Wanted WTB early spark plug/timing/distributor covers

I have a alt, possibly a ps pump, I know I have the covers, starter, fan pump pully bracket. Anything else?
  14. B

Boosted 1uz ??

I'm not worried about the tune. I have one the best tuners in the country tuning the car. E85 is most likely what ill end up doing tho. If 450 is the safe zone then that's what I'll stop at. I'm going to build the motor I take out of the car also.
  15. B

Boosted 1uz ??

20 views and no body huh ?