Recent content by blurunner

1. B

Free Free 1UZFE engine and accesories

hey fastegg looking at getting engine trans from that model for a transplant. i,m in newcastle so pick up no worries. i wouldn,t expect for nicks. will pay you fair price if all good. cheers...
  2. B

1UZ into Hilux on 80series Chassis

yeah the early bird gets the worm. the one at mayfield looked incomplete if it,s the one on ebay for under a grand. there,s a vvti 1/2 cut at sss sydney, tempting but high k,s and salty looking. keep doing the daily checks till something decent comes up. leakdown test and comp test...
  3. B

yeah , the price of converting your own r150f box to a 1uz is high. missed a 93 sc400 for sale at hornsby today. too late. 1500 whole car . new alt pwr str radiator. would have been worth alook. got quoted $450 off auto trans place to turn my lexus box into 4x4 box if i supply 4wd ext...
  4. B

thanks James i,ve heard of Athol somewhere in the past. i,m much the same, want it done 100% right. half assed things in the past and only ends up costing more if you have to do it twice. the bloke at tamworth is on the newest list of certifiers. think the way to...
  5. B

looking to do the 1uz swap on 4runner but getting the run around from engineer in tamworth. his lacky keeps telling me he,ll talk to him and advise i,ve rung back 4 times now, still nothing. this guys a knob. who are you using?
  6. B

Trade UCF11 Celsior/LS400 Part out

can you provide k,s rego details year model thanks
  7. B

running vvti on std ecu without auto.

thanks for info Kelvin, can make a solid plan now.
  8. B

1uzvvti into 4 runner unfinished project 4 sale

this has been sold, not to me unfortunatly
  9. B

does the 5 spd play up even when running the factory ecu? is this because of extra sensors that you don,t get in a package? thanks gloverman.
  10. B

thanks gloverman, have watched that vid recently,good stuff. do you know if the 5spd auto will work ok if i used it. found out they can be used in 4wd if adapted over. much smoother than manual. plus my r150f is silent so i might recoup some costs selling 3vze package.
  11. B

hi Jim. joined up recently and want to put a 1uz vvti into a 92 v6 4runner. does the...

hi Jim. joined up recently and want to put a 1uz vvti into a 92 v6 4runner. does the engine have to be in my car to fix immob problem.? wanting you to do it,but i,m in newcastle. will get the motec agent to my house to do full wire up etc. if i sent you a half cut could you do...
  12. B

VVti Transmission question

wouldn,t mind spending the bucks to get adapted. 5 spd would have better ratios, i assume, for my needs. 1st and 2nd lower for beach work. better acceleration allround. i see now that the 1uz vvti ecu,s can be cracked and immob pissed off.:D had most of cutting and stuff sorted on...
  13. B

VVti Transmission question

duza have you had any success sorting this? looking at the same problem with 92 v6 4runner swap. i want to keep 5spd auto so ecu doesn,t go in limp mode. also do you need anything else from donor car for auto to run?
  14. B

hi all, i,ve been looking at alll the 1uz swaps, can,t see if anyone has managed to get, 1uz vvti running on the standard ecu with an r150f fitted. seems that these were fiited with the one ecu that controls both engine &trans and once you remove the auto and all related sensors...