Recent content by beario

1. B

1uzvvti in to a pop

Got to modify the sump or find a rear sump for sale at a sensible price....then motor can come forward 7 inches...
  2. B

1uzvvti in to a pop

3. B

1uzvvti in to a pop

Having used these engines in a few different cars my latest one is a 1954 ford pop... Will load pics when the forum loads them,says a server error...
  4. B

Trade Non immobilized 1UZ VVTi, 3UZ ECUs

George pm sent cheers...
  5. B

Volvo Amazon + Lexus SC400 = ???

Any updates coastal...
  6. B

1970 volvo amazon 2 door...1uz vvti

Anyone else,have emailed the guy in USA who did the body swap, waiting for replys...
  7. B

And the ls9 swap...Swedish ops has no pricing for parts,but I would say there a fair bit of money...
  8. B

Hi George,I have seen that thread but that's a body swop...will be getting the ecu too you once located the engine etc...
  9. B

Hi all just picked up a 2 dr volvo amazon fairly cheap...I would like some advice if possible... 1...fitting a 1uz vvti 4.0 and cutting the bulkhead if needed...also I would like to junk the vague steering box set up and would like to fit a rack and pinion and also better front brakes... Any...
  10. B

Volvo Amazon + Lexus SC400 = ???

updates...i want one...
  11. B

Cars For Sale porsche 944 s2 v8...in uk...

ok i really dont want to sell this as its taken me a lot of time to do this conversion,but its just been the way the cookie crumbles...rough spec... 1990 g reg porsche 944 s2 in black oval dash model electric seats/windows etc etc 911 turbo original 17" hollow spoke alloys and tyres brembo...
  12. B

porsche 924s/944 1uzfe...

well mines now in and fitted/running driving...944 s2 lexus v8...and possibly for sale...in uk...
  13. B

Doug68 1uzfe to Audi

i have the lexus v8 in a 944 s2 porsche,but i think your tryoing to mount it straight on to the g box... mine is on the torque tube so i cant help you i dont think...
  14. B

Parts 1uz powder coated valve covers and intake plenum

hi what that air filter of...
  15. B

Just bought on ebay for a 944 conversion

ye haaaaaaa...im doing one at present so just wondered if anyone else had...