Recent content by Armed_N'_Hammered

1. A

M112 Celsior

As I understood the Z30 crown wont fit in our diff housing.
  2. A

M112 Celsior

Expecting 8 psi and getting 5 is just a disappointment. Here are my calculations. Max air flow for 1uz @ 90% VE: ((6000*244)/3456)*0.9 = 381.25 CFM Max CFM * PR 381.25*1.54 = 587.13 CFM The M112 makes 587 CFM @ 10,500 RPM At 6000 RPM the M112 is doing 10,312 RPM So I'd have 575 CFM...
  3. A

Battery Relocation

Just found a dealer here. Probably pick one up in the spring, no sense in getting one with winter on the way. Have you had problems with slower cranking in cold weather, or not as hot of weather.
  4. A

M112 Celsior

I did, the manifold was cracked. I put jb weld on to test and it barely holds 5 psi at 6000 rpm. I dont have access to a tig welder so i may just scrap the project and do cams. With an open diff power is almost useless in these cars. It torque steers like crazy if your lucky enough to hook up.
  5. A

Battery Relocation

Looks good. I cancelled my relocation for the same reason, but I have'nt been able to find any racing batteries up here in Canada town. No thanks to terrorists, summit racing couldnt ship my braille battery across the border
  6. A

1990 LS400 Brake upgrade

Why not just buy the r1concepts D/S rotors, be cheaper than making them. I just threw on the same set, havent tracked the car yet but they feel good so far. http://www.r1concepts.com/lexus-ls400-1995-brakes-PDS.44107.htm
  7. A

1990 LS400 Brake upgrade

I currently have all three sets of brakes and the rears are the same size. At least on the Celsior they are.
  8. A

1990 LS400 Brake upgrade

Doesnt seem to be any options for the rears on these. Theyre the same from the UCF11 up, a 1.48" single piston. Again the UCF10 has a slightly smaller hub center to piston on the rear than the UCF11 and up. Only difference being the carrier bracket. UCF10 front: UCF10 rear: UCF11...
  9. A

1990 LS400 Brake upgrade

Since I have the UCF10, 11 and 21 brakes right now i thought i'd measure them up to see the differences. UCF21: Front piston: 1.54" Hub to Piston: 5.0625" Rear piston: 1.48" UCF11: Front piston: 1.38" Hub to Piston: 5.0625" Rear piston: 1.48" UCF10: Front piston: 1.38" Hub to Piston...
  10. A

M112 Celsior

Finally got to drive my car. No ABS/trac ecu but who cares. It seems a bit sluggish still under 2k rpm but it does pick up a bit from there. I dont think its making 8-9 psi like planned but I think ill just enjoy it as is for the remaining summer. The Vac gauge reads 15 in-hg at idle and hits...
  11. A

M112 Celsior

Not much, Ive been diagnosing an ABS/trac issue that was causing the car to go into limp mode. I piped in a vacuum gauge so its ready to test. Should have more early next week.
  12. A

Celsior: check engine, ABS, and parking brake lights all on...

Im looking at the combination meter wiring diagram of the parking brake light. As far as i can tell it doesnt have any signal from the ecu. It just comes from battery to terminal L on the alternator and to the control circuit which i think is the rheostat control circuit for brightness. Im now...
  13. A

Celsior: check engine, ABS, and parking brake lights all on...

I have yet to make a video since its still on the stands. I havent got anywhere on this. I had a suggestion to check the rear harness at the trunk hinge, but all seems fine there. I've tested a few connections in the harness, going to start on transmission connections tomorrow. takes forever to...
  14. A

1990 LS400 Brake upgrade

I couldnt find pictures of your brake setup Spinnetti, but your project looks good. With a little less beer the parts fit better. I popped off the tie rod and im now hung up on the lower ball joint, so I guess I'll be ordering the '95s. Did your original tie rods work with the 95 ball joint?
  15. A

1990 LS400 Brake upgrade

Do you have any pictures of your set up? And what ball joint, upper, lower or do you mean tie rod end? At this point fitting these looks impossible to me unless I change the knuckle.