Recent content by alzimme

1. A

'72 RA21 Coupe, 1uzfe and Single Turbo

Metsho is running the 24 hours of lemons in joliet at the end of the month, Subaru 360 w/ the CBR 954rr motor is going to be his fun daily, he's got the Grip Gambler Z31, the Cressida w/ the Laurel front end, and then his daily driver Scion Bb. I have a 5 speed Saturn LS2... and this God...
  2. A

'72 RA21 Coupe, 1uzfe and Single Turbo

I've been following this on ziptied also (I build the 24 hours of lemons cars with Crab_Spirits) and have used this as a large source of motivation. Awesome job.
  3. A

1uz into mx73 cressida

The difference in size is crazy! I'm going to be test fitting mine soon... We'll have to see. Keep up the good work.
  4. A

Wanted ACL Bearing- Chicago

Found some! Please close.
  5. A

Wanted ACL Bearing- Chicago

Short block is together, but... I scratched the cap sides on one of my ACL 8B8091HX-STD rod bearings... Would anyone have one of these available? Even if I have to get the top and bottom of one con rod bearing then so be it. It's a long shot, but just seeing. 815seven42 4335 my gmail is alzimme86
  6. A

Project Thread poorsupra's build thread **sc400/r154/turbo**

Will Firestone do the free lifetime alignment with aftermarket suspension?
  7. A

thottle body

Cruise control or not?
  8. A

Project Thread poorsupra's build thread **sc400/r154/turbo**

I'm following along on the build, I'm just no help on trouble shooting (still going through my first 1uz build myself). Best of luck on sorting it out.
  9. A

Parts WTS Adaptronic E420c

I'll keep my eye out then. Thank you though.
  10. A

Parts WTS Adaptronic E420c

Is this still available? Looking at options and the adaptronic is one of them. Thank you.
  11. A

These parts necessary? Deletion? NAME THESE PARTS! *PICS*

Thank you for your help, I had similar questions.