Recent content by air4swun

1. A

3uz oil filter in MK3

Thanks for the effort but, never mind I have my answer. It will fit but hopefully not foul the sway bar.
  2. A

3uz oil filter in MK3

I see I have gotta be more specific. The oil filter housing bolt pattern is the same. The lextreme oil adapter even backs it up
  3. A

3uz oil filter in MK3

Sorry BTW I didnt mean the housings were the same. What I meant to say was the filter housing mounting pattern is the same.
  4. A

3uz oil filter in MK3

I have a ls400 motor though with the sc 400 pan swap. The ls400 mount fouls the steering gear box even with no oil filter on it. The 3uz mount is just swept forward as opposed to the ls400 1uz that just points down. I know the lextrme adapter will work but i would also have to buy a remote oil...
  5. A

3uz oil filter in MK3

I know the oil filter housings are all the same on the UZ blocks. But is it possible to retain A/C by using a 3 uz oil filter mount? Im asking because I can get a 3uz oil filter mount for 25 bucks and dont have to worry about taking the filter so far away from the engine block. In addition to...
  6. A

A little help.. IDK if I'll ever finish this thing?!?!

Well Ive no problem pulling the harness and sending it back. But.., would you really wanna pull an engine out and the harness off a fully assembled 1uz, wait 6 weeks then reinstall it, when you can solve the problem yourself within one hour? By the time I do that I could just line the plugs up...
  7. A

RE: Why would someone do that to an MK3 supra? Well its a short story on assumption, ignorance, poverty. 1. car parked in friends driveway in Texas (who happens to be a white Georgia redneck and has a rebel flag in his pick up window) 2. Im black, and we hung out together all the time and...
  8. A

Im assuming since I had it done the wiring designations would now only be the differences between the 87 and 1990 supra wiring. Am I wrong?
  9. A

Bad news for me. My 87 supra turbo got vandalized beyond reasonable salvage. Broken windows, bented fenders, busted lights dented targa top shattered rear glass, so I replaced it with a 1990 model. However I forgot that the wiring would be different for the 90 gte. Got the the 1uz swap for the...
  10. A

Transdapt?? Anyone??

Ok my first mistake was using an ls400 block in the first place to put in a supra. My second mistake was cracking my lextreme block adapter, while realigning the motor to sit it in the bay. Amyone know if the transdapt kit will fit on the ls400 oil neck and the mk3 supra steering box? Jus...
  11. A

Engine mounts

Hey Lemme Know How Yours Goes BUT ANYWAY SOME WANNABE GANGSTER IN NOLANVILLE VANDALIZED MY SUPRA. DENTED THE FENDERS AND BROKE ALL MY GLASS OUT. SONNUMMA @#^&@e! BUT ID LIKE TO SEE HOW YOURS IS GOING IMMA TAKE PICS TONITE AND POST THEM. UN KNOW HOW THE WEATHER IS JACKED UP ROUND HERE. BUT HEY...
  12. A

Engine mounts

HEY WHASSUP Sorrry i wasnt able to work on the project this weekend because it rained from thursday to yestersay here in central texa. but hopefully this weekend its on again. sorry bout the delay man. oh by the way you will need to havce the original supra and 1uz engine mounts. for the supra...
  13. A

R154 ABS SENSOR FOUND A LIL CHEAPER

FOUND THE SENSOR A LIL BIT CHEAPER AT TOYOTA OF KILLEEN TEXAS PARTS DEPARTMENT. THEY PRICE IT AT 108.00. DUNNO IF IT COMES WITH THE HARNESS OR NOT ILL FIND OUT WHEN I GET MINE. HERES THE LINK. WWW.TOYOTAOFKILLEEN.COM.
  14. A

Engine mounts

OPTIONS IF U DONT MIND CUTTING YOUR HOOD, THE 7M MOUNTS CAN BE DRILLED OUT ABOUT 1/4 INCH ON ONE SIDE AND ITLL MATE TO THE 1UZ. THEN ALL YOULL HAVE TO DO IS FAB WEDGES TO SIT THE ENGINE AND THE MOUNTS STRAIGHT UP. BUT IT ALSO MAKES THE ENGINE SIT HIGHER WHICH MEANS YOU MAY HAVE TO CUT THE HOOD...
  15. A

BRAKEBOOSTER CLEARANCE ISSUE

firstly i have a 91 supra with an r154 and the ls400 1uz with a sc400 pan and skirt. It sits past the sway bar. I cant clear the brake booster to get the engine back far enough to get the mounts to center up on the stock location where the 7m was. this would also jack up my plans to use the...