Recent content by 961uz4b

1. 9

Parts Bell Housing (CRS) Lexus 1UZFE to Toyota G/W series box

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=300361436999
  2. 9

hilux gearbox help!

I just brought a r151f box and the transfer case joined to it is non electirc so looks like it will do the trick, got top get castle main to make up a new bell housing, but by the sounds of things it should just be the output flanges and gear box mount i may need to change.
  3. 9

hilux gearbox help!

Hi there, I have a 1990 4wd dual cab hilux (ridged front axel), originally fitted with the 2.4 L 22r now fitted with a 1uzfe, I have been running the standard G52 box for almost a year now but cooked it last night. So I am going to replace the box seeing as it would be pointless to rebuild it...
  4. 9

hilux gearbox help!

Hi there, I have a 1990 4wd dual cab hilux (ridged front axel), originally fitted with the 2.4 L 22r now fitted with a 1uzfe, I have been running the standard G52 box for almost a year now but cooked it last night. So I am going to replace the box seeing as it would be pointless to rebuild it...
  5. 9

1uz into hilux finished

They are ceramic coated
  6. 9

1uz into hilux finished

The twin 9" fans work great, I have only been over 100 degrees on the sand dunes on a hot still day, and really putting my foot down, I am going make a custom radiator when I have time and money. Sideshow I'm using the standard diff ratios that I think for the 4x4 might be 4.875:1, I do around...
  7. 9

1uz into hilux finished

Thanks. I'm using the stock ecu. The hilux is a 1990 unleaded model that originally had a 2.4l 22r carby motor. The 1uz is from a ls400/Celsior .It is a facelift version of the 1uz that came out around 1996 that utilises a hot wire as opposed to Kaman Vortex Air Flow meter and makes around...
  8. 9

1uz into hilux finished

Thought I would post some pics of the finished project, i'll put some video up soon
  9. 9

Free a few bits left over

sorry all parts are now gone
  10. 9

wiring engine check light

any ideas?
  11. 9

Timing problem

I'm told that most toyota efi motors will only show the correct timing when in diagnostics mode. So it sounds like my motor is fine, with the exception of a slight miss being a possiable damaged lead seeing they are old. Does this sound right?
  12. 9

Timing problem

I have a 96 celsior motor in my 4x4 hilux, I have put a timing light on the motor, it is idling around 16 degrees with a slight miss every 10 seconds or so barely noticeable. However is I bridge ports TE1 and E1 of the diagnostics port it runs much better and at 10 degrees, but still with an...
  13. 9

wiring engine check light

I have a 96 celsior motor in my hilux, I have bridged ports TE1 and E1 on the diagnostic plug on the motor so I can pull codes, however this diagnostic box has no W pin to put a check light on. So I assume I need to find the W pin on the ECU and put one side of a 12v globe on it and the...
  14. 9

No idle

The throttle butterfly is 100% closed, I've reset the isc and ecu. ive tested the isc and the tps and both are working correctly and getting power. And I still have the problem. One thing i've noticed is that the motor still seems to keep running if i crimp the supply line to the isc off...